NEW YORK, Oct. 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Rising commercial and industrial activities, consistently deteriorating air quality and increasing vehicle sales are driving demand for air purifiers in the United States. Major states such as California, Arizona, New York, Illinois and Ohio have been consistently registering high levels of air pollution. Consequently, these states are the major demand generators of air purifiers in the United States. Rising air pollution levels and increasing emissions of harmful particulate matter from industrial set-ups has been resulting in increasing incidence of respiratory disorders, which has been boosting adoption of air purifiers, especially in healthcare centers and hospitality sector. Growing awareness about health impact of indoor air pollution and rising incidence of dust related allergy is also augment demand for air purifiers from the residential sector.
According to "US Air Purifier Market By Filter Type, By End User, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011 - 2021", the market for air purifiers in the country is forecast to grow at a CAGR of over 8% during 2016 - 2021, on account of growing consumer awareness about the benefits of using air purifiers. In 2015, commercial sector was the largest demand generator of air purifiers in the country, due to rising air purifier adoption in hospitality, education, banking and healthcare sectors. HEPA and activated carbon based air purifiers have been registering the highest demand in the country due to their high efficiency in removing particulate matters and odor. With increasing adoption of HEPA & activated carbon air purifiers in households, embassies, healthcare institutes and other commercial and residential spaces, in order to eliminate the bacteria, pollutants, damp odor, etc., the product segment is expected to continue its dominance through 2021. "US Air Purifier Market By Filter Type, By End User, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011 - 2021" discusses the following aspects of air purifiers market in the United States:
- United States Air Purifiers Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Filter Type (HEPA & Activated Carbon; HEPA, Activated Carbon & Ion & Ozone Generator; Electrostatic Precipitator; Ion & Ozone Generator; HEPA; Activated Carbon and Others), By End User (Residential, Commercial & Industrial)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of air purifiers market in the United States
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth over the next five years
- To help industry consultants, air purifier manufacturers, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interviews with air purifier manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03992037-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/us-air-purifier-market-by-filter-type-hepa-and-activated-carbon-hepa-activated-carbon-and-ion-ozone-generator-etc-by-end-user-commercial-residential-and-industrial-competition-forecast-and-opportunities-2011--2021-300348178.html