DUBLIN, July 22, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z7qwxv/us_blood_cancer) has announced the addition of the "US Blood Cancer Drug Market & Pipeline Analysis 2015" report to their offering.
Chemotherapeutic drugs are widely used therapeutics for the treatment of blood cancer in US. The future would witness a novel chemotherapeutics which are currently under various stages of research and development. Liposomal, pegylated and other improved versions are being made to offer higher therapeutic benefit along with minimized side effects. This will also help in increasing the number of indications and market volume by introduction of new chemotherapeutic products. They would have higher safety and efficacy levels as compared to their traditional counterparts. It will help in occupying large market shares and compete effectively with presently available drugs.
Monoclonal antibodies are known for their superior pharmacological profiles and fewer side effects due to which they are widely accepted. Few monoclonal antibodies have been already introduced in US market. They have been able to generate significant revenues which are encouraging pharmaceutical companies to venture in this segment. Tyrosine kinase inhibitors are another major component of this market which has received lots of commercial success owing to their superior pharmacological efficacy. Both of them are far superior then chemotherapeutics and it is expected that blood cancer drugs belonging to different drug categories would be introduced in US market.
Innovative blood cancer therapeutics is likely to generate huge revenues for the pharmaceutical companies in the next few years. However, few hurdles have to be passed like heterogeneous nature of blood cancer; it consists of different cells with different functions and it becomes difficult to eliminate them with single type of therapeutic. In this regard, only single therapeutic for different blood cancers have been introduced in US market till date. This strategy is likely to be followed by other pharmaceutical companies due to which competition in multiple blood cancer segments will increase. Market introduction of such therapeutics is likely to be widely accepted leading to generation of significant revenues. More blood cancer therapeutics is likely to enter in US market due to which its size will increase.
"US Blood Cancer Drug Market & Pipeline Analysis 2015" Report Highlights:
- Blood Cancer Incidence & Prevalence - Blood Cancer Drug Market Overview - Blood Cancer Drug Market Dynamics - Leukemia, Lymphoma & Myeloma Drug Clinical Pipeline Insight - Leukemia, Lymphoma & Myeloma Drug Clinical Pipeline: 435 Drugs - Majority Drugs in Phase-I Clinical Trials: 128 Drugs - Marketed Leukemia, Lymphoma & Myeloma Drug Clinical & Patent Analysis - Marketed Leukemia, Lymphoma & Myeloma Drug: 48 Drugs
Key Topics Covered:
1. US Blood Cancer Incidence & Prevalence
2. US Blood Cancer Drug Market Overview
3. US Blood Cancer Drug Market Dynamics
4. US Blood Cancer Drug Market Future Prospects
5. Mechanism of Blood Cancer Therapeutics
6. Leukemia Drug Clinical Pipeline by Company & Phase
7. Marketed Leukemia Drug Clinical Insight
8. Lymphoma Drug Clinical Pipeline by Company & Phase
9. Marketed Lymphoma Drug Clinical Insight
10. Multiple Myeloma Drug Clinical Pipeline by Company & Phase
11. Marketed Multiple Myeloma Drug Clinical Insight
12. Multiple Blood Cancer Drug Clinical Pipeline by Company & Phase
13. Marketed Multiple Blood Cancer Drug Clinical Insight
14. Competitive Landscape
- ARIAD Pharmaceuticals - Actelion Pharmaceuticals - Amgen - Astellas Pharma - Baxter BioScience - Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals Inc. - Biogen Idec - Bristol-Myers Squibb - CASI Pharmaceuticals - Celera Genomics Group - Celgene Corporation - Eisai Co Ltd - Genmab - Gilead Sciences - GlaxoSmithKline - Hospira - Johnson & Johnson - Millennium Pharmaceuticals - Nova Laboratories - Novartis - Onxeo SA - Onyx Pharmaceuticals - Otsuka Pharmaceutical - Pfizer - Roche - SRI International - Scripps Clinic - Seattle Genetics - Southern Research Institute - Tekmira Pharmaceuticals Corporation - Teva Pharmaceutical Industries - Yakult Honsha
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z7qwxv/us_blood_cancer
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets