SUGAR LAND, Texas, April 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- US Dataworks, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: UDWK), a leader in payment processing solutions, today announced the launch of ClearView-X9 and ClearView-ACH, a new way to find, view, edit and compare X9 image exchange files and ACH files. Using US Dataworks' unique cloud delivery model, viewing, editing and comparing Image Cash Letter files no longer requires an expensive software license and cumbersome software installation. Just use any Internet connection to login to ClearView-X9 or ClearView-ACH and you are good to go. In addition, ClearView-X9 are ClearView-ACH secure solutions. All image and financial files stay on your local computer or network. ClearView-X9 runs as a service over the Internet and allows you to view, edit and compare Image Cash Letter Files.
Wade Shaw, Vice President of Product Management at US Dataworks, stated, "ClearView is truly the next generation in financial file management, providing businesses with the flexibility to view, validate, edit and compare complex financial files with one-click simplicity. Our unique cloud delivery model means no software to install and gives us the ability to offer the product at a low monthly or annual subscription fee. ClearView is making a significant impact for a large number of financial professionals who do not have the budget for expensive license fees or are hindered by IT red tape in trying to get software installed."
- Find the X9.100 file with our File Finder process, displaying all unique fields including dollar amounts, items counts, routing and transit numbers and even test file indicators.
- Compare two X9 or ACH files for differences to test and confirm changes.
- View front and back of check images, as well as all file format data.
- Validate to the X9.100-187 standard.
- Easy to understand file structure including file, cash letter, bundle, items, and control records.
- Edit, insert or delete records with one-step recalculation of totals and trailer records.
- Search and replace feature for dates, routing numbers, and amounts – a must have for any payment professional.
- Print/Save selected items as PDF files for easy sharing of information within your organization – useful for returned items and check adjustments.
- One-click violation search takes you right to any problem in the file.
ClearView-X9 and ClearView-ACH is offered at a simple monthly or annual subscription fee. Each product can be purchase separately for $50 per month or $480 per year, or buy both products for $75 a month or $600 a year. All subscriptions come with automatic upgrades, access to the latest compliance changes and our white glove customer support.
The Strategy Behind ClearView
ClearView-X9 and ClearView-ACH are part of the Clearingworks payment platform. Clearingworks is a leader in cloud delivery of payment processing solutions, creating X9 files for more than 700 financial institutions. In 2011, we processed more than $120 billion dollars in newly launched cloud delivery payment platform and are trusted to process payments by some of the most respected companies in the country. We are offering ClearView product suite as a way to get to know us, our white glove service and the ease of cloud delivery of payment processing solutions.
About the Clearingworks Payments Platform
Clearingworks is built on the four pillars of modern payment processing:
- ClearPayments™ - Comprehensive, multi-channel payment processing for paper checks, Internet, phone payments, lock-box, walk-in payments and electronic bill-pay.
- ClearDeposits™ - Multiple deposits and clearing for Automated Clearing House (ACH), Check21, and credit/debit cards.
- ClearReturns™ - Automated returns matching, resubmissions, posting of final returns and fee assessments.
- ClearInsights™ - Visualize payment data using charts, graphics, gauges and alerts. Supports customer research requests, regulatory reporting and predictive analysis.
About US Dataworks
US Dataworks offers cloud computing on-demand payment processing services with proven enterprise-class payment, deposit, returns processing, and powerful payment analytic tools. US Dataworks is a trusted payments provider to utilities, telecommunications providers, content providers, financial institutions and government agencies. Additional information about US Dataworks is available at www.usdataworks.com.
Certain statements made in this press release (other than the historical information contained herein) constitute "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, as amended, including, but not limited to, statements regarding our expectations concerning our current and future products, including ClearView-X9 and ClearView-ACH. Any forward-looking statements are subject to risks and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially, including, but not limited to, the failure of our new solution to perform as anticipated, our ability to provide long-term customer value and agility, our ability to protect our intellectual property, our position in the marketplace, our ability to develop and timely introduce products that address market demand, the impact of alternative technological advances and competitive products, market fluctuations, our ability to repay or refinance our debt, our ability to realize the anticipated benefits from our business initiatives, and other risks detailed from time to time in our SEC reports including our Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended March 31, 2011 filed with the SEC on July 13, 2011. These forward-looking statements speak only as of the date hereof. US Dataworks disclaims any obligation to update these forward-looking statements.
US Dataworks, Inc.
US Dataworks, Inc.
SOURCE US Dataworks, Inc.