LONDON, Sept. 7, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- US DoD C4ISR 2016 : Election Year Uncertainty and Cybersecurity Expansion
This research service focuses on the US Department of Defense (DoD) command, control, communications, computers, intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (C4ISR) budget spending. Included in this study is an analysis of research, development, test, and evaluation (RDT&E); procurement; operations and maintenance (O&M); and a variety of services. Contract activity for the 2016 DoD C4ISR is also included in the study. The DoD C4ISR 2017 budget is comprised of Army, Navy/Marine Corps, Air Force, and Joint Service spending plans, all of which are included. The base year for financial spending is 2015, and the market forecast is from 2015 to 2021.
Key Questions this Study will Answer
What are the areas of growth within the DoD C4ISR market?
Which segments, technologies, and services make up the market?
What are the leading drivers and restraints for the DoD C4ISR market?
What are the top programs for the DoD C4ISR market?
Which technologies and services will the program budget emphasize?
Which companies are leading the C4ISR research, procurement, and services market?
This research service is an overview of program funding and contract activity for the DoD C4ISR market. C4ISR provides situational awareness of the battlefield.
- Due to the close operational and technological relationship with C4ISR, EW/IO data is also included.
- EW/IO gains frequency spectrum and information systems dominance. Multipurpose contracts are defined as those that utilize more than one C4ISR application area.
- Research service forecasts do not include classified programs and budgets. A substantial amount of the total C4ISR market information is not accessible to the public.
- Program funding is derived from the DoD 2016 budget request and includes designated portions of overseas contingency operations (OCO) funding.
- C4ISR systems inherent in new-build tactical ground vehicles, ships, and aircraft platforms are included if distinctly specified by program, contract, or contract modification.
- Contract data is based on the 2015 calendar year.
- Program funding and contract values do not always align year to year, due to administrative costs, multiyear contracts, and technology use across segments.
- Program and contract segmentation, large multiyear contract assessment, and funding forecasts for 2016 and beyond are made at the analyst's discretion.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3290920/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/us-dod-c4isr-2016-300324379.html