NEW YORK, Sept. 28, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
US Petrochemicals Industry Outlook to 2015 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends and Capacity Forecasts
GlobalData's report, "US Petrochemicals Industry Outlook to 2015 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends and Capacity Forecasts" provides an in-depth coverage of the US petrochemicals industry. The report covers the US petrochemical complexes details and presents installed capacity by key feedstock, process and technology. In addition, it presents petrochemicals demand and production forecasts, end use market share, price trends, trade balance data and company shares of the major petrochemicals producers in the US.
The report classifies 26 petrochemical commodities into five different product families according to their chemical properties. It provides information about petrochemical complexes of each product family with details of operators, equity partners with their stakes, year of commissioning and production capacity. Overall, the report presents a comprehensive coverage of the US petrochemicals industry including all the major parameters.
The five product families mentioned in the report are Aromatics and Derivatives, Olefins and Derivatives, Vinyls, Styrene and Derivatives and Methanol and Derivatives.
- Petrochemicals industry supply scenario in the US from 2000 to 2015 consisting of capacity growth, installed capacity by key feedstock, production process and technology
- Information of all active and planned petrochemical complexes with capacity forecasts up to 2015
- Detailed information such as key feedstock, operator and equity for all active and planned projects of five product families covering aromatics and derivatives (benzene, toluene, xylenes, PTA and PET), olefins and derivatives (ethylene, propylene, butadiene, polyethylene, EG, EO, polypropylene, acrylonitrile, phenol and SBR), vinyls (EDC, PVC, VAM and VCM), styrene and derivatives (styrene, polystyrene, EPS and ABS) and methanol and derivatives (methanol, acetic acid and MTBE)
- Market dynamics and trade balance data of petrochemical commodities from 2000 to 2015 consisting of market size, demand and production outlook, demand by end use sector, average prices and import and export data
- Company snapshots including company overview, business description, capacity shares of key petrochemicals producers in the US and information on the current and upcoming petrochemical complexes
Reasons to buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on the petrochemicals industry in the US
- Benefit from GlobalData's advanced insight on the petrochemicals industry in the US
- Identify the macro and micro-economic trends affecting the petrochemicals industry in the US
- Understand the market positioning of petrochemicals producers in the US
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Benchmark your operations and strategies against the major companies in the US
To order this report:
Check our Industry Analysis and Insights
Intl: +1 805-652-2626