DUBLIN, Dec. 08, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets
(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cw3gpn/us_remote_patient) has announced the addition of the "US Remote Patient Monitoring Market" report to their offering.
- What is the current view of Remote Patient Monitoring?
- What are the market-shifting macro trends impacting the potential to deploy new RPM solutions? Who are the current and prospective stakeholders?
- What are the specific drivers and restraints likely to impact the US RPM market over the next 5 years? What are the latest technology trends?
- What are the competitive characteristics of the RPM market that will help define the winners? Which vendors are serving the market for hospitals and physicians? Are the payers interested?
- What is the 5-year revenue outlook for RPM services? Which are the market segments most likely to adapt to this technology?
This study covers clinical-grade remote patient monitoring as it is evolving within the US through 2020. The market is assessed from the perspective of two segments: 1) home healthcare and post-acute care and 2) Chronic Condition Management and Disease Management.
The increasing benefits of Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) coupled with the rising comfort utilizing smartphones and tablets among the elderly patients are well suited to the evolving foundation of a user-friendly technical solution that should help to address the core challenges to the US Healthcare system that require solutions that will reduce the cost of healthcare without sacrificing quality.
- Care Innovations
- Honeywell Life Care Solutions
- IBM Watson Health
- Nonin Medical
- Philips Telehealth
- Qualcomm Life
- RPM Market
- Tactio Health Group
- Tunstall Healthcare Group Ltd.
- Vivify Health
- Welch Allyn
1. Executive Summary
2. Perspectives in Digital Health
3. Remote Patient Monitoring
4. Remote Patient Monitoring-Selected Clinical Studies
5. Business Models In Remote Patient Monitoring
6. Comparison with the International Markets for Telehealth and Telecare
7. Drivers, Restraints, and Trends-Total RPM Market
8. Forecast and Trends-Total RPM Market
9. Demand Analysis-Total RPM Market
10. Competitive Environment
11. RPM Providers-A Closer Look At Notable Sector Participants
12. Remote Monitoring and Telehealth-A Telehealth Matrix Discussion
13. Future Perspectives
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cw3gpn/us_remote_patient
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets