NEW YORK, Jan. 12, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Synopsis
This report is the result of WealthInsight's extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in the US.
This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs in the US. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management market.
- Independent market sizing of US HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2009 to 2013
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2018
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Geographical breakdown of all foreign assets
- Alternative breakdown of liquid vs investable assets
- Number of UHNWIs in major cities
- Number of wealth managers in each city
- City ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the wealth management and private banking sector in the US
- The size of the US wealth management industry
- The largest private banks by AuM
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
- The US Wealth Report 2014 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the report comprises a wide variety of data that is created based on over 115,000 HNWIs from around the world in our database.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- The report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and Ultra HNWIs. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of the HNWIs to 2018 and a comprehensive background of the local economy.
- The report provides a thorough analysis of the Private Banking and Wealth Management sector, latest merger and acquisition activity and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
- It also provides detailed information on HNWIs volumes in each major city.
- In 2013, there were 5,231,600 HNWIs in the US. These HNWIs held US$21.1 trillion in wealth, and wealth per HNWI averaged US$4.0 million.
- Following a 6.5% increase in 2012, HNWI numbers in the US rose by 3.8% in 2013.
- Growth in HNWI wealth and volumes are expected to improve over the forecast period. The number of US HNWIs is forecast to grow by 12.1% to reach 6,029,547 by 2018, and HNWI wealth is expected to grow by 28.7%, to reach US$28.8 trillion by 2018.
- In 2013, US HNWIs held 23.9% (US$5.0 trillion) of their wealth outside of the country, in line with the global average of 20–30%.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02560732-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001