DUBLIN, August 10, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Autoimmune Haemolytic Anemia Forecast in 8 Major Markets 2016-2026" report to their offering.
Autoimmune haemolytic anaemia (AIHA) is an immune disorder caused by auto-antibodies against unmodified autologous red blood cells and can range in presentation from a mild illness to a rapidly fatal severe condition.
This report provides the current incident population for AIHA across 8 Major Markets (USA, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Brazil and Japan) split by gender and 5-year age cohort. Along with the current incidence, the report also contains a disease overview of the risk factors, disease diagnosis and prognosis along with specific variations by geography and ethnicity.
Providing a value-added level of insight from the analysis team, several of the main symptoms and co-morbidities of AIHA's have been quantified and presented alongside the overall incidence figures. These sub-populations within the main disease are also included at a country level across the 10-year forecast snapshot.
Main symptoms and co-morbidities for AIHA include:
- Lymphoproliferative conditions:
- - CLL
- - HL
- - NHL
- Myeloproliferative conditions:
- - Multiple myeloma
- - Myelofibrosis
- - MGUS
- Autoimmune conditions:
- - RA
- - SLE
- - Polyarteritis nodosa
- - Pneumonia & Tuberculosis
- - Syphilis
- - Epstein-Barr
- - Chronic active hepatitis
- - Mononucleosis
Reasons to Buy:
- Able to quantify patient populations in global AIHA's market to target the development of future products, pricing strategies and launch plans.
- Gain further insight into the incidence of the subdivided types of AIHA and identify patient segments with high potential.
- Delivery of more accurate information for clinical trials in study sizing and realistic patient recruitment for various countries.
- Provide a level of understanding on the impact from specific co-morbid conditions on AIHA's incident population.
- Identify sub-populations within AIHA which require treatment.
- Gain an understanding of the specific markets that have the largest number of AIHA patients.
Key Topics Covered:
1. List of Tables and Figures
3. Cause of the Disease
4. Risk Factors & Prevention
5. Diagnosis of the Disease
6. Variation by Geography/Ethnicity
7. Disease Prognosis & Clinical Course
8. Clinical Management of AIHA - Transfusion therapy in AIHA
9. Key Co-morbid Conditions/Features Associated with the Disease
10. Methodology for Quantification of Patient Numbers
11. Top-Line Incidence for AIHA
12 Subtypes of AIHA patients
- Warm AIHA patients
- Cold AIHA patients
- Mixed-type AIHA patients
13. Market Forecast for AIHA
- 1st Line Treatment Options within Warm & Mixed-type AIHA
- 2nd Line Treatment Options within Warm & Mixed-type AIHA
- 1st Line Treatment Options within Cold AIHA
- 2nd Line Treatment Options within Cold AIHA
- Requirement for Blood Transfusions within AIHA
14. Methodology for Forecast Figures
15. Abbreviations used in the report
16. Patient-Based Offering
17. Online Pricing Data and Platforms
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c755wk/autoimmune
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/usa-france-germany-italy-spain-uk-brazil-and-japan-autoimmune-haemolytic-anemia-market-forecast-2016-2026---research-and-markets-300311707.html
SOURCE Research and Markets