BANGALORE, India, Jan. 15, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The UV LED Market size is segmented by Type (UV-A, UV-B, and UV-C), Material (Silicon Carbide, Gallium Nitride, Sapphire, and Other), and Application (Curing, Purification, Indoor Gardening, Counterfeit detection, and others), and Industry Vertical (Healthcare & Medical, Agriculture, Industrial, Residential, and Commercial): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020–2027.This report is published on Valuates Reports in the Electronic Component Category.
The global UV LED market size is expected to reach USD 1.71 Billion by 2027 from USD 0.35 Billion in 2019, growing at a CAGR of 21.7% from 2020 to 2027.
Major factors driving the growth of UV LED market size are:
- Growth in the utilization of UV curing systems.
- The rapid increase in the usage of environment-safe LEDs.
- Government initiatives toward energy efficiency products.
This study comprises an analytical depiction of the global UV LED market size along with the current trends and future estimations to depict the imminent investment pockets.
Inquire For Sample: https://reports.valuates.com/request/sample/ALLI-Manu-2A47/UV_LED_Market
COVID-19 IMPACT ON UV LED MARKET SIZE
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, there is an increasing focus on hygiene and sanitation. This is attributed to the public concern for a better and safer lifestyle. Thus, the market is expected to see an increased demand for UV LED systems in the healthcare and medical sectors.
View Full Report: https://reports.valuates.com/market-reports/ALLI-Manu-2A47/uv-led
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE GROWTH OF UV LED MARKET SIZE
Increased use of the UV curing method, specifically in the U.S. and European countries due to government policies to introduce environmentally sustainable curing technologies, is expected to drive the UV LED market size. UV curing is the mechanism by which ultraviolet light is used to induce a photochemical reaction that creates a crosslinked network of polymers. Compared to other methods, UV curing is a low-temperature, high-speed, and solvent-free process.
UV LEDs are easily adopted and become viable alternatives due to their lower energy consumption than mercury lamps. The heat produced by the UV LEDs is considerably low. Furthermore, UV LED lamps have high luminous efficiency, due to which it can minimize the consumption of power by more than 60%. All these factors are expected to drive the growth of the UV LED market size.
Furthermore, the rising trend towards the production of advanced UV LEDs for newer applications and the development of highly efficient UV LEDs are expected to create lucrative growth opportunities for the UV LED market.
Inquire For Regional Report: https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/ALLI-Manu-2A47/UV_LED_Market
UV LED MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
Based on type, the UV-A segment is expected to hold the largest UV LED market share during the forecast period. On the other hand, the UV-C segment is expected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period due to the increasing adoption of advanced disinfection & purification systems.
Based on application, the UV curing segment held the largest UV LED market share in 2019. This due to its increased acceptance in applications such as printing, adhesives, and coatings, among others.
Based on the region, North America held the largest UV LED market share in 2018. Among this region, the US held the majority share. This dominance of the US is attributed to high investment in R&D of UV LEDs. Furthermore, the country is also promoting UV LED lamps for horticulture and agriculture LED lights, which in turn is expected to fuel the growth of UV LED market size in this region.
During the forecast period, the Asia Pacific region is expected to witness the highest growth in the UV LED market share. Suppliers based in Japan and China are making significant investments in line with the expansion of UV LED applications, such as disinfection and sterilization. UV LEDs are also used in medical instruments for phototherapy, drug development, DNA analysis, and vitamin analysis. The South Korean government is aggressively investing in the pharmaceutical industry to promote drug production and innovation in the healthcare sector. Moreover, the increasing demand for organic food and fresh water is expected to increase UV LEDs for horticultural and water purification applications in South Korea.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
- Indoor Gardening
- Counterfeit Detection
By Industry Vertical
- Healthcare and Medical
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
- Nordson Corporation
- LG Innotek Co. Ltd.
- Lumileds Holding B.V
- Nichia Corporation
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Semileds Corporation
- Crystal IS
- Sensor Electronic Technology
- Phoseon Technology
Buy Now for Single User: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=ALLI-Manu-2A47&lic=single-user
Buy Now for Enterprise User: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=ALLI-Manu-2A47&lic=enterprise-license
We have introduced a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the Comment Section to know about our subscription plans.
- In 2019, the Deep UV LED market size was USD 251.7 Million, and it is expected to reach USD 5538.9 Million by the end of 2026, with a CAGR of 54.9% during 2021-2026. Crystal IS held the Deep UV LED market share of about 20% in 2018, followed by Stanley, NIKKISO, Seoul Viosys, Hondatronics, LG Innotek, DOWA Electronics, San'an, Lite-on, Nitride, Qingdao Jason, NationStar, High Power Lighting Corp, Lextar.
- The global UV Disinfection market size is projected to reach USD 3355.1 Million by 2026, from USD 2143.8 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 7.8% during 2021-2026. The report provides a list of all the key players in the UV Disinfection market along with a detailed analysis of the strategies, which the companies are adopting. The strategies mainly include new product developments, R&D, and also provides revenue shares, company overview, and recent company developments to remain competitive in the market.
- UV LED Technology Market by Product Type: UVA, UVB, UVC, Application: UV Curing, Medical, Water Purification, Air Purification, Other, by key players , Region - North America, LAMEA, Middle East, Asia pacific. etc.
- UV LED Printers Market by Product Type: Small & Medium Format, Large Format, Application: Commercial & Signage, Industrial, Others, Region - North America, LAMEA, Middle East, Asia pacific. etc.
- UV LED Inks Market by Product Type: White and Balck Ink, Color Ink, Application: Food Packaging, Pharmaceutical Packaging, Other, by key players , by Regions: North America, Europe, China and Japan, etc.
- UV LED Exposure System Device market Product Type: Instant On, Shutter Open, Application: Microfluidics, Photonics, Semiconductor, Photovoltaic Applications, Photoresist, Printing, by key players , by Regions: North America, Europe, China and Japan, etc.
Click Here To See More Related Reports On UV LED Market
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that's why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To achieve a consistent view of the market, data is gathered from various primary and secondary sources, at each step, data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains a detailed research methodology employed to generate the report. Please also reach our sales team to get the complete list of our data sources.
For U.S. Toll-Free Call 1-(315)-215-3225
For IST Call +91-8040957137
WhatsApp : +91-9945648335
Twitter - https://twitter.com/valuatesreports
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/valuatesreports
SOURCE Valuates Reports