NEW YORK, Aug. 2, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
This package contains 29 vaccine market analyses from the following European countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic,Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Ukraine and the United Kingdom
The vaccine market analyses give an overview of the actual situation, trends and future outlook of the vaccine markets in different European countries. The market analyses provide essential market information for decision-makers including:
* Overall market value for vaccines
* Overall market volume for vaccines
* Market value and volume for vaccines by type (human, veterinary)
* Forecasts and future outlook of the market till 2016
* Country overview, macroeconomic indicators and indicators of doing business
These market analyses answers to questions such as:
* What is the size of the vaccine market in different European countries?
* How the vaccine market has been developing in different countries? How does the future look like?
* What is the potential for the vaccine market in different countries?
* How the indicators of doing business look like? For example, how easily the contracts are being enforced, or what is the inflation rate in and how is it developing?
To order this report:
Intl: +1 805-652-2626