FELTON, Calif., Sept. 29, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The global vacuum cleaner market size is projected to reach USD 16.7 billion by 2025 and expected to grow with a CAGR of 9.1% during the forecast period, from 2019 to 2025 according to Million Insights. Rapidly changing lifestyles among millennials and rising demand for smart devices are the major factors which are expected to drive the demand for technologically advanced cleaning equipment. In addition, the emergence of new technology such as IoT enabled devices is another factor to have a positive impact on the market growth.
Manual cleaning is a convectional form to maintain hygiene and cleanliness in commercial and residential places. However, the demand for vacuum cleaner is increasing in commercial and residential places not only for cleaning but also to ensure germ-free living. Several government initiatives to maintain cleanliness and hygiene are playing an important role to propel the market growth. For instance, in India, government initiatives such as 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyaan', sweepers and automatic vacuum cleaners are playing a major role to maintain public health at commercial places.
Please click here to get the sample pdf and find more details on "Vacuum Cleaners Market" Report 2025.
Factors such as robust distribution channel, availability of advanced featured electric suction sweeper and rising awareness about cleanliness and hygiene among people are fuelling the vacuum cleaner market growth. The introduction of canister vacuum cleaner along with the HEPA filter which is able to clean the smallest dirt and dust particles and reduces the risk of pulmonary side effects like asthma and allergies is anticipated to open new avenues for market growth in the next few years.
Constant technological development has resulted in developing cordless, intelligent, and energy-efficient cleaning equipment. The introduction of advanced robotic cleaning machines that are equipped with an automatic charging function is projected to have a positive impact on market growth. In addition, the emergence of smart vacuum cleaner along with voice assistance system and collision avoidance system that supports Amazon Alexa and Google Home is another key factor projected to propel the vacuum cleaners market growth during the forecast period.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- In vacuum cleaner, canisters associated with several features and advantages like bag less dirt cup, and micro particle filter along with HEPA 12 filter held the largest market share, in 2018.
- The online distribution channel is projected to grow with fastest CAGR of more than 9.0% over the forecast period. This growth is characterized by rising popularity of e-commerce portals and advertisement over social media platforms.
- The residential segment is anticipated to grow with the fastest CAGR due to the emergence of cordless, lightweight and compact cleaning equipment.
- North America is projected to retain its leading position throughout the forecast period. Growing adoption of vacuum cleaner in restaurants, hospitals, and hotels for cleaning purpose is major factor to drive the regional market growth.
- Alfred Kärcher GmbH & Co. KG, Haier Group Corporation, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Nilfisk Group, iRobot Corporation and Bissell are the prominent players operating in this market.
Browse 120 page research report with TOC on "Global Vacuum Cleaner Market" at: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-vacuum-cleaner-market
Million Insights has segmented the global vacuum cleaner market based on product, distribution channel, application, end use and region:
- Vacuum Cleaner Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 - 2025)
- Wet & Dry
- Vacuum Cleaner Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 - 2025)
- Vacuum Cleaner Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 - 2025)
- Vacuum Cleaner End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 - 2025)
- Food & Beverages
- Retail Stores
- Shopping Malls
- Vacuum Cleaner Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Explore the latest press releases by Million Insights:
- Air Cooler Market - The global air coolers market is expected to reach USD 2.5 billion by end of 2025 with a CAGR of 10.8%. Growing demand for energy-efficient, eco-friendly, and less power consuming products, with effective cooling, are projected to augment the market growth in the forthcoming years.
- B2C E-commerce Market - The global B2C e-commerce market size is estimated to attain USD 6.2 trillion by the end of 2027 and is projected to register a CAGR of 7.9% from 2020 to 2027. Increasing penetration of smartphones & the internet along with the growing trend of online shopping is projected to surge the growth of market.
- Fuel Cell Market - The global fuel cell market size is anticipated to touch USD 33.09 billion by 2027. The market is likely to exhibit 15.5% CAGR from 2020 to 2027. Increasing focus on the development of unconventional energy sources to reduce the carbon emission is attributing to the growth of the market.
- Fire Alarm and Detection Market - The global fire alarm and detection market size is projected to touch USD 75.3 billion by 2027. It is estimated to register 8.5% CAGR over the forecast duration. Growing awareness about the safety of people and properties is driving the demand for the product.
About Million Insights:
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place, that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying, is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Research Support Specialist, USA
Toll Free: 1-866-831-4085
Email: [email protected]ights.com
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Million Insights