BOULDER, Colo., Feb. 10, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Vavoom.com http://join.vavoom.com/track/MTAyNjQ3MS4xLjE3LjExNy4zMC4wLjAuMC4w releases their first Top Ten Best cities to date in list. Factors such as available singles, fun things to do and affordability were considered. To put the icing on the cake Vavoom.com http://join.vavoom.com/track/MTAyNjQ3MS4xLjE3LjExNy4zMC4wLjAuMC4w has included a best pick first date for each city!
Miami, FL tops the list this year as the country's most date worthy city. White sandy beaches, great Cuban food and killer music take it to the top.
10. Seattle, WA – This city is notorious for its grey skies and rain, but it's also a great place to date. If you want to really wow a date our members recommend starting at the Pikes Place Market for a taste of local flavors. From there it's only a short walk to the Seattle Aquarium. You might think that's just for tourists and kids, but there's nothing more romantic than a first kiss under the sea in one of the aquarium's tunnels!
9. San Diego, CA – San Diego is famous the world over for its location and vibe. It's a natural pick for the top ten dating cities list. What could be more romantic than dinner in La Jolla followed by a sunset walk along the La Jolla Cove?
8. Boston, MA – Boston's a great city, if you can afford it. There's one place that you just can't afford to miss though, and that's Quincy Market. This fun market is a first date standard in Boston, and many couples find themselves drawn back again and again by the festive feel and great music.
7. Pittsburgh, PA – This steel town has managed to survive busts and booms by diversifying and evolving. One of the best showcases for this beautiful city is the Phipps Conservatory in the Oakland neighborhood. Take a stroll through the nearby Botanical Gardens with a warm up in the Orchid Room. End the date with a casual dinner at Cafe Phipps and you'll be well positioned for a second date.
6. New Orleans, LA – Let the good times roll! The crescent city is full of life and there's no shortage of great first dates. Our members love taking dates on a stroll through City Park where they can admire the Live Oak trees and check out the Story Land playground. End it with a nice picnic and a bottle of wine.
5. Chicago, IL – The windy city might be best known for its bad weather, but our members love it for the amazing music scene and the cozy neighborhood bars. For a top first date our members recommend taking your date to the John Hancock building for a little ice-skating in the sky! Finish it off with a drink at the bar and you'll be on your way to round two.
4. Denver, CO – Rated one of the top 10 healthiest cities in America, this mountain city gets sun 364 days out of the year! It's a great place for an outdoor date, no matter what time of year. Our members recommend starting out at the famous Tattered Cover bookstore on the 16th street mall and finishing up at nearby La Rumba for a night of Salsa Dancing!
3. New York, NY – The city that never sleeps poses a few challenges for a first date, namely narrowing the choices. One top pick among our members – Pete's Candy Store. This lively venue promises your night won't be dull whether you get music, poetry readings or a philosophical lecture it's sure to spark lively conversation that lasts well into the second date.
2. Austin, TX – A hip oasis hidden in the heart of Texas, Austin is consistently rated one of the top cities for young singles. For a first date our members prefer a picnic at Lady Bird Park followed by an evening cruising the 6th street nightlife.
1. Miami, FL – There's something for everyone in this lively city, from Salsa dancing to wine tasting. For a first date our members are heading to the Sugarcane Raw Bar Grill. With a great selection of food and drinks, and the chance to see just how adventurous your date is with food, it's a great place to meet and get to know each other.
Want to know what singles are doing in your city? Stop by Vavoom.com http://join.vavoom.com/track/MTAyNjQ3MS4xLjE3LjExNy4zMC4wLjAuMC4w and see.
For more information about Vavoom.com contact Daniel Burns at 303-786-8700 or firstname.lastname@example.org