SAN FRANCISCO, Nov. 19, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Health 2.0's WinterTech conference on January 13, 2016 at the Julia Morgan Ballroom in San Francisco, CA showcases the latest in digital health investing featuring leaders from Venrock, Canvas Venture Fund, Helix, Doximity, Grand Rounds, Livongo, Omada Health, and more. Learn about the latest financing and market trends of digital health and hear directly from the start-ups creating the biggest waves in the industry.
Key sessions include:
- The VC and her CEO will include Silicon Valley VC Rebecca Lynn, Partner at Canvas and her CEO, Jeff Tangney, CEO & Founder at Doximity. The pair will provide an insider's view of the investment, evolution of the business model, and how the two collaborate.
- Fireside Chat will feature Health 2.0's Co-Chairman Matthew Holt leading a one-on-one discussion with Bryan Roberts, Partner at Venrock, whose investments include health IT, biotechnology, diagnostics, and medical devices.
- 3 CEOs will feature top journalists conducting separate 15 minute interviews with three of digital health's biggest CEOs: Owen Tripp from Grand Rounds, Glen Tullman from Livongo Health, and Sean Duffy from Omada Health.
Conference panels include:
- Investing In Consumer Health: With perspective and insights from leading companies and investors, Lisa Suennen, Managing Partner at Venture Valkyrie will moderate a panel of speakers including Ankur Luther, Executive Director at Morgan Stanley and more.
- New Clinical Tools and Platforms: Dena Bravata, Co-founder & CMO, Lyra Health will join a panel of speakers sharing how they enable a smarter health care system. These innovations make the delivery of care quicker, faster, and cheaper with new technologies for analyzing patient data, diagnostics, and improving day-to-day workflow and collaboration.
- Meeting in the Middle: The Convergence of Life Sciences and Health Tech: Justin Kao, SVP of Corporate Development at Helix and Jeffrey Brewer, Founder & CEO at Bigfoot Biomedical will dive into how the rise of wearable sensors and other connected devices continues to evolve alongside advanced genomic analysis and big data in personalized medicine. This convergence promises to make health care more accurate, accessible, and affordable.
- The New Consumer Health Ecosystem: Everyone is talking about consumers. Many millions of dollars have been invested in health care tech for consumer-facing services. Most consumers have yet to use any of the new technologies. This panel featuring Peter Ohnemus, CEO, & President from Dacadoo and others will assess the ecosystem and quantify how close we are to success.
Apply to attend the Health 2.0 exclusive investor breakfast, hosted before WinterTech, where you'll have a chance to discuss business models, examine trends, and explore portfolios before the mainstage kickoff. Past investors include Qualcomm Ventures, Morgan Stanley, Ziegler, StartUp Health, Boehringer Ingelheim and more. Submit your application here.
Health 2.0 WinterTech is the only event dedicated to digital health and investing during the nation's leading healthcare investment mecca, JPMorgan Week. The event brings together historically distinct industries in health to challenge the current landscape to become user driven, informed, and financially profitable for all players involved. Register today before prices increase on November 30, 2015.
Through fireside chats, interviews, and compelling panel discussions, WinterTech is back for its second year, bringing together the top names in health care tech and investing including innovative startups, entrepreneurs, VCs, policy makers and more.
About Health 2.0
Health 2.0 is the premiere showcase and catalyst for the advancement of new health technologies. Through a global series of conferences, thought leadership roundtables, developer competitions, pilot programs, and leading market intelligence, Health 2.0 drives the innovation and collaboration necessary to transform health and health care.
SOURCE Health 2.0