HORSHAM, Pa., Sept. 20, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Verilogue, the physician-patient dialogue expert, today announced a series of upcoming presentations highlighting company initiatives, including CareCoach.com, the company's unique service that focuses on improving the healthcare dialogue between patients, caregivers and their physicians. The company will be featured at the following conferences in September:
- e-Patient Connections; the Hyatt at Bellevue; Philadelphia, PA; September 20
- Introducing the audio health record; patients creating meaningful use from their doctor's visits; Jeff Kozloff, president and chief executive officer at Verilogue; 2:45pm-3:30pm ET
- How social media can help connect providers to e-patients; Kent Bottles, M.D., chief medical officer at Verilogue; 3:45-4:30pm ET
- IHT2 Health IT Summit; the Westin at Times Square; New York, NY; September 20
- CareCoach.com: meaningful use, for meaningful conversations; Jamison Barnett, chief technology officer and vice president of analytics at Verilogue; 7:45am-8:45am ET
- Health 2.0; Hilton San Francisco Union Square; San Francisco, CA; September 27
- Lunch and Launch; Jeff Kozloff, president and chief executive officer at Verilogue; 12:30pm PT
CareCoach.com is a new consumer-focused initiative that leverages Verilogue's deep communication expertise and provides patients and caregivers with information, support and tools to improve their healthcare experience. CareCoach.com improves the dialogue between patients, caregivers and their physicians by providing consumers with a suite of online and mobile coaching tools that enhance patient confidence, shared decision-making and care coordination. The service provides consumers with the opportunity to listen and learn from real exam-room conversations shared by patients like them; prepare for and actively participate in upcoming doctor visits; record doctor visits using digital or mobile recording devices; and share visit recordings and transcripts with selected individuals (such as caregivers and family members) through the secure website. For more information, please visit www.carecoach.com.
Verilogue (www.veriloguetraining.com) is the first health care communications company to capture a global database of patient-physician interactions and deliver insights through advanced linguistic analyses. The company's Point-of-Practice™ database and technology system digitally records real-time conversations between patients and physicians, allowing Verilogue to capture critical information at the point of care, while maintaining patient and physician confidentiality. Conversations are analyzed by Verilogue's team of linguists, statisticians and marketing experts, who are able to draw out unique insights enabling the end user to gain a deeper understanding of patient and physician perspectives. More than 40 pharmaceutical companies have partnered with Verilogue to gain actionable insights from its database containing more than 60,000 unique patient-physician conversations and corresponding patient charts across more than 70 therapeutic categories. In 2011 the company leveraged this expertise by launching CareCoach.com, an important tool that aims to improve dialogue between patients, caregivers and their physicians.
Founded in 2006, Verilogue is a privately held company headquartered in Horsham, PA. For more information, please visit www.veriloguetraining.com.