BURBANK, Calif., June 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Advanced RF Technologies, Inc. ("ADRF" or the "Company"), a leading provider of wireless coverage and capacity solutions, announced today that the Maintenance Engineering Department of Verizon Wireless, the largest wireless telecommunications provider in the United States with more than 112 million subscribers, has officially approved both of ADRF's active fiber Distributed Antenna System (DAS) platforms, the ADX V Series and the ADX Series.
The ADX V DAS uses modular architecture and is ideal for supporting both single carrier and neutral host applications. The ADX V is the most flexible platform on the market that provides a genuinely future-proofed solution allowing consumers to only pay for what they need now. The ADX V provides all the benefits of the ADX DAS, including modularity, hot-swappable design, user friendly web-based monitoring system, and power consumption efficiency, and it also comes in a significantly reduced form factor. With up to 60% in space saving, the ADX V is not only smaller in dimension but also lighter in weight, which results in a small, more aesthetic enclosure which is simpler to install even in a small telecom closet with limited space.
"We're proud and grateful that the Distinguished Members of Technical Staff in Maintenance Engineering recognized the virtues and benefits of both of our DAS platforms," said Julie Song, President of ADRF. "The supreme simplicity, modularity, and cost efficiency of our new ADX V as well as our legacy ADX will empower our valued partner Verizon Wireless to continue investing in their network, rated No. 1 in overall network performance in the United States by RootMetrics for the fifth consecutive testing period."
ADX V Product Highlights:
- Flexible platform allows any combination of 700MHz, 700/800MHz Public Safety, Cellular, SMR800, PCS, AWS, WCS, and 2.5GHz
- Class-leading output power with 2W, 5W, 20W, and 40W in all bands
- Save up to 60% rack space compared to the previous ADX DAS Series, with improved power efficiency
- IP66 rated for NEBS compliancy
- 4.3-10 type connectors to mitigate passive intermodulation (PIM)
- Ability to daisy chain multiple Head Ends to monitor all Head Ends from a single point of interface
- Supports up to a maximum of 64 Remote Units per Head End
- Requires only a single strand of single mode fiber per Remote Unit
- Supports MIMO on all bands, within the same chassis
- Remote monitoring and control capability using Web-based GUI
The ADX V DAS will be available for commercial deployment in April 2016. The ADX DAS is currently available for commercial deployment and has already been deployed by Verizon Wireless in hundreds of venues throughout the U.S. For product pricing and availability, please contact email@example.com. To learn more about the ADX V or ADX, visit www.adrftech.com.
About Advanced RF Technologies, Inc.
Advanced RF Technologies, Inc. ("ADRF") is an established, leading provider of in-building equipment and services that improve wireless coverage and capacity for the largest service providers and enterprise customers around the world. ADRF's product suite encompasses distributed antenna systems, repeaters, small cells, antennas, and passive components. ADRF is proud to be certified as a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) and a Women's Business Enterprise (WBE) and has achieved TL 9000 and ISO 9001 certifications. We are also a member of the HetNet Forum, APCO, IWPC, as well as the Northeast DAS Forum. For more information, please visit http://adrftech.com/.
SOURCE Advanced RF Technologies, Inc.