BASKING RIDGE, N.J., Nov. 19, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Choosing a prepaid plan just got easier. You can now select from five new prepaid plans for your basic phones and smartphones with no annual contract and no credit check. Simply choose the device you want and the plan that suits your needs, pay ahead of time and commit for as long (or as little) as you want — with no surprises or hidden fees — on the best network.
Prepaid smartphone plans
- $60 per month for unlimited talk and text with 3GB of data
- $45 per month for unlimited talk and text with 1GB of data
- Need more data? Sign up for Autopay and get an extra 1GB of data every month on the $45 and $60 smartphone plans
- $30 per month for unlimited talk and text with Wi-Fi only access for data
Prepaid basic phone plans
- $30 per month for unlimited talk, text and mobile web
- $15 per month for 300 voice minutes, texts or multimedia messages (in any combination), plus unlimited mobile web
Need more data?
It's always easy to add more data to your prepaid plan whenever you need it. Simply use the My Verizon app or visit My Verizon online to add one of the following optional packages:
- $5 for 500MB (good for 30 days)
- $10 for 1GB (good for 90 days)
- $20 for 3GB (good for 90 days)
Visit the Verizon Prepaid Pricing site and pick the prepaid plan that's right for you.
Verizon Communications Inc. (NYSE,Nasdaq: VZ) employs a diverse workforce of 177,900 and generated more than $127 billion in 2014 revenues. Verizon Wireless operates America's most reliable wireless network, with 110.8 million retail connections nationwide. Headquartered in New York, Verizon also provides communications and entertainment services over America's most advanced fiber-optic network, and delivers integrated business solutions to customers worldwide. For more information, visit www.verizon.com/news/.
VERIZON'S ONLINE NEWS CENTER: Verizon news releases, executive speeches and biographies, media contacts and other information are available at Verizon's online News Center at www.verizon.com/news/. News releases are also available through an RSS feed. To subscribe, visit www.verizon.com/about/rss-feeds/.