LONDON, April 27, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Fertilizer sector plays an important role in the economic development of Vietnam, especially in 2014, net revenue of fertilizer enterprises reached the average percentage of more than 17%. This was thanks to new achievements in transforming production technologies of chemical fertilizers into the most advanced forms. However, owing to pricing decrease of fertilizers worldwide as well the upward movement of input material cost, revenue growth of fertilizer sector is predicted to slow down but still remain positive. This report performed by VIRAC's team stays focus on fertilizer industry, with the desire of providing readers a deeper and general look insight Vietnam fertilizer manufacturing.
To be more detail, the study covers all the criteria related to fertilizer market, including macroeconomic situation, legal barriers and industry performance of both Vietnam and global market. By giving specific and reliable figures about global fertilizer manufacture and putting Vietnam's situation on comparative scale with China, the world leader in fertilizer production and other developed countries, VIRAC's investigators help readers understand the possible challenges and future plans as well. Accordingly, the most striking risk was the oversupply in the period 2014 – 2015, in which nutrient supply by component is calculated to rise almost 4% meanwhile demand declined just over 2%. Even though the fertilizer supply was rising, it still can't meet the equivalent amount of domestic demand. This is caused by numerous contributing factors, consisting of government's policies, price of other inputs and agriculture product price.
In addition, the report reveals a list of top 10 enterprises which have primary contribution to total net revenue and turnover export of Vietnam. Since reaching the top spot at ranking of producing and distributing Urea, Phu My hold the first position (more than 1/10 of the total revenue share) in making profit hitherto.
Key points covered in this report:
- International business environment and Vietnam general situation.
- Industry performance, including both Fertilizer production and consumption of typical nations.
- Detailed data and figures of Vietnam Fertilizer Industry, including:
- Structure of major fertilizers
- Revenue growth rate and market share by revenue
- Paddy field areas, structure of rice area by crop
- Coal consumption by industry and coal revenue by area
- Coal supply and demand forecast
- Fertilizer supply and demand/ import and export
- Fertilizer inventories
- Fertilizer price movement
- Vietnam Fertilizer industry outlook, risks and forecast in the period 2015 – 2020.
- Root causes contributing to the oversupply and fertilizer's pricing decline.
- Fertilizer operating analysis of top 10 enterprises in Vietnam.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3767943/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48