SANTA ANA, Calif., Jan. 15 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- VillageEDOCS, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: VEDO), a leading Software as a Service (SaaS) provider, announces that they continue to receive encouraging feedback from clients and partners on their MessageVision Platform (MVP), which combines the power of electronic information exchange, content and business process management and unified communications, delivered as one unique Software as a Service (SaaS), in a private or public cloud.
In the last month, the company has made significant strides in a number of key areas:
- Barron Partners, one of the leading investors divested its holdings and Mr. Alan Williams, an early investor acquired them. "Barron Partners was an early investor in the company and our vision, and has helped get us successfully to this point of our evolution. We wish them well while they continue their worldwide investment strategy," said Mason Conner, CEO of VillageEDOCS.
- The company sold its Tailored Business Systems unit and with the proceeds from the sale paid off $927,000 of debt, and is now concentrating its attention on the core business strategy – MVP. (Reference: Press Release)
- The Questys-MessageVision product line is preparing to launch a new version of their industry leading content management, workflow and legislative agenda solutions, on March 31st.
- The GoSolo-MessageVision product line just launched a new free conference call feature for the clients of their leading unified communications solutions.
- New, updated websites will roll out this month as the MessageVision integration of products begins to be revealed and the market awareness programs continue.
About VillageEDOCS, Inc.
VillageEDOCS provides the MessageVision Platform (MVP), a leading SaaS offering that ships business information electronically and manages it by capturing, forming and delivering information using business process management and communication. MVP is a combination of unified communications and business process management solutions blended into a single, unified, scalable platform; eliminating the need for capital expenditures, operational costs and broad technology risks. MVP provides a single source for a wide range of business information management and communication applications on a pay-as-you-go financial model. For further information on VillageEDOCS, visit our website at www.villageedocs.com.
This press release, together with other statements and information publicly disseminated by VillageEDOCS, contains certain forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. You should not rely on forward-looking statements since they involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that are, in some cases, beyond VillageEDOCS' control and which could materially affect actual results, performances or achievements. Factors that may cause actual results to differ materially from current expectations include the risk factors discussed in VillageEDOCS' filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
SOURCE VillageEDOCS, Inc.