LOS ANGELES, July 31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- An independent equity research report for VirnetX Holding Corporation (VHC)(AMEX: VHC) is now available at www.vhcreport.com. San Gabriel Fund is releasing the 96-page white paper entitled "Enabling Advanced Communications: How VirnetX Will Profit From Next-Gen Networks" proclaims VirnetX owns technology that is central to the next-generation of telecommunications networks. In the report, author J.P. Moreno describes significant revenue opportunities for VirnetX and provides a conservative sum-of-parts analysis. The researcher analyzes several key components of VirnetX including the company's history, technology, patent portfolio, legal proceedings, and market opportunities. The report offers detailed analysis on how VirnetX technology will enable global real-time communications and how the company will monetize its intellectual property going forward.
- History of VirnetX's origins tracing back to Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC), a Fortune 500 company, and PASW Inc., a developer of Internet Protocol version 4 (IPv4). VirnetX emerged as a publicly traded company with significant experience and expertise in developing security solutions utilizing the domain name system (DNS). Combined with the assignment rights for two Class "B" Internet Address Blocks, VirnetX is in a unique position to enable secure communications for virtually all next-generation devices.
- Thorough examination of the company's intellectual property, including patents declared "essential" to Advanced 4G wireless standards (e.g. LTE-Advanced). Detailed analysis of the technology and next-generation networks demonstrates there are no feasible alternatives or workarounds to using VirnetX's inventions. The VirnetX patent portfolio will also be utilized by products and services that are not related to wireless standards. Therefore, exposure to FRAND obligations will be limited.
- Chronicling past and present litigation proceedings to identify key events and timelines. Litigation settlements and licensing agreements have been forged with Microsoft Corp. and Aastra USA, Inc. (A settlement and licensing agreement between VirnetX and Mitel Networks Corp. was announced after publication of this report.)
- Technology overview that highlights the evolution of next-generation networks. There will be a proliferation of devices that utilize VirnetX's technology, including mobile phones, tablets, laptop computers, network appliances, servers, routers, small cells and other infrastructure equipment. Additionally, other products will be connected through modules that enable televisions, cameras, blu-ray players, cars, homes, and even office buildings to utilize the secure communications technology of VirnetX.
- Monetization model that details multiple revenue streams including 4G product licensing and secure domain services licensing.
About J.P. Moreno:
J.P. Moreno is an independent researcher and professional engineer with both bachelor's and master's degrees. The report reflects over a decade of intellectual property investment research and networking experience. For further information including disclaimers please see report. Additional information may be requested by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About San Gabriel Fund:
San Gabriel Fund, LLC is a private investment fund headquartered in Los Angeles, California.This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any securities, nor shall there be any sale of any securities of VHC in any state in which such offer, solicitation, or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state. Disclaimer:
This White Paper constitutes private research and is for informational purposes only and the opinions of the author herein are strictly intended for reading only by those persons to whom it is or has been directly released by the author. The data and analysis contained herein are provided "as is" and without representation or warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. San Gabriel Fund and the author make no representation or claim guaranteeing the accuracy of any opinions or information. Neither San Gabriel Fund, the author, nor his agents nor any third party data provider, shall have any liability of any nature whatsoever for any loss of whatever nature sustained by any person or entity which has relied on the information or analysis contained in this publication. You should always obtain reliable current information and perform your own due diligence before investing or trading. You bear responsibility for your own investment research and trading decisions and this publication does not serve as a substitute or endorsement for either and the author disclaims all responsibility and liability in connection therewith. Always seek the advice of a qualified securities professional before making any investment. This is not an investment recommendation and the data, and analysis based upon the data, may be subject to error despite best efforts. All opinions expressed herein are subject to change without notice.
Section 17(b) of the Securities Act of 1933 requires that any person that uses the mails to publish, give publicity to, or circulate any publication or communication that describes a security in return for consideration received or to be received directly or indirectly from an issuer, underwriter, or dealer, must fully disclose the type of consideration (i.e. cash, free trading stock, restricted stock, stock options, stock warrants) and the specific amount of the consideration. In connection therewith, San Gabriel Fund, LLC and/or J. P. Moreno have received the following consideration and/or otherwise has ownership in the securities of the Profiled Company, as follows:
(a) San Gabriel Fund, LLC and a related fund own approximately 2 million shares of VirnetX Holding Corp. common stock. San Gabriel Fund, LLC is not receiving any compensation from VirnetX in connection with the release and/or dissemination of this report.
(b) J.P. Moreno independently prepared this report. However, after the report was completed, San Gabriel Fund, LLC paid J.P. Moreno $10, 000 for the right to view the report and publish its findings. J.P. Moreno also received compensation from others in connection with their right to view this report. J.P. Moreno is not receiving any compensation from VirnetX in connection with the release and/or dissemination of this report.
SOURCE San Gabriel Fund