CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Jan. 31, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Virtify, Inc., the market leader in Structured Content Management solutions for life sciences, invites pharmaceutical companies that are beginning to prepare for EMA's new PIM standard to partner with Virtify in a PIM Early Adopter Program. This is a unique opportunity for companies that are preparing for PIM adoption to become PIM-ready before PIM submissions are required and to collaborate with other industry leaders in shaping the PIM solution of tomorrow.
The Early Adopter Program will help sponsors to accelerate compliance and productivity when implementing the new PIM standard. Key features of this partnership program include:
- Assist in assessing your PIM readiness,
- Evaluating structured content management as the cornerstone of your PIM and global labelling strategy, and
- Accessing and testing Virtify's PIM software solution in your environment
Virtify's PIM subject matter experts will be speaking at a special spotlight session at Informa's Product Information Management Conference on February 1, 2011 in London, UK. During this session, Virtify will discuss the challenges associated with PIM and the essential considerations for selecting a PIM solution. Virtify will also be available for detailed demonstrations of its software solution, Virtify PIM™.
About Virtify PIM
Virtify PIM provides regulatory affairs professionals with a unified, web-based software solution that streamlines the management and exchange of product information through a collaborative, structured content management platform that is true to the PIM standard. Virtify PIM provides:
- Compliance with EMA's PIM standard.
- Improved productivity and collaboration for product information management re-use and exchange between key internal stakeholders and EMA.
- Streamlined business processes to gain better control and enable consistency in the assembly, publishing and updating of product information for cross-country submissions.
- Reduced corporate risk through automated software updates to remain current with changing PIM rules and timelines hence supporting superior planning and decision making.
- Reduced time to market for new products through optimized time and resource management.
- Click here for PIM datasheet: http://www.virtify.com/pim-data-sheet.htm
Virtify is the market leader in Structured Content Management solutions for life sciences. Organizations rely on Virtify solutions to reduce time-to-market, risk, and costs by managing and automating the complex regulatory compliance and content exchange requirements throughout the product life cycle. The company plays a leadership role in the development of global regulatory standards and is an active participant in various standards committees.
SOURCE Virtify, Inc.