NEW YORK, May 29, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality (VR/AR) Market in Healthcare provides market analysis and examines applications for virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR) in healthcare, including the following:
- the Total US Market for VR/AR in Surgery (2012/2017/2022)
- the Total US Market for VR/AR in Pain Management, Rehabilitation and Therapy (2012/2017/2022)
- the Total US Market for VR/AR in Medical Education and Healthcare Training (2012/2017/2022)
- 2017 US Market for Medical Education and Healthcare Training - Surgical Simulators and Other VR/AR
- 2017 US Market for Surgical Navigation, Robot-Assisted Surgery, Radiation Therapy
- Pain Management, Rehabilitation and Therapy – Rehabilitation and Pain Management/Behavioral Therapy (2017)
This report covers the revenue opportunity for virtual and augmented reality in surgery (navigation, robot-assisted surgery, radiotherapy), medical education and training, and pain management, rehabilitation and therapy. It outlines appropriate VR and AR principles in each healthcare segment; identifies related technological platforms and leading vendors; and reviews product developments relevant to healthcare implementation of VR and AR.
Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality (VR/AR) Market in Healthcare discusses market drivers and inhibitors in each VR/AR segment. Profiles of significant companies in each segment are provided as well. Philips and Leica Microsystems are among the surgical segment manufacturers profiled. The competitor analysis of the medical education and training sector includes leaders such as 3D Systems (Simbionix), CAE, zSpace, and Surgical Theater. Among the major players in the pain management, rehabilitation and therapy segment profiled are Motek Forcelink, Hocoma, Virtually Better, and Firsthand Technology.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04917501/Virtual-Reality-and-Augmented-Reality-VR-AR-Market-in-Healthcare-US-Markets-for-Surgery-Medical-Education-and-Training-Pain-Management-Rehabilitation-and-Therapy.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/virtual-reality-and-augmented-reality-vrar-market-in-healthcare-us-markets-for-surgery-medical-education-and-training-pain-management-rehabilitation-and-therapy-300465109.html