GLEN ROCK, N.J., Feb. 28, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- CEOs, C-Suite executives and corporate directors at successful companies are increasingly downloading and tuning in to the popular business podcast series "Growth Igniters® Radio with Pam Harper & Scott Harper."
These regular listeners praise the podcast series for its capacity to spark powerful insights, inspiration, and immediately useful ideas. Each show is designed to take both listeners – and their companies – to their next level of innovation, growth, and game-changing success.
Now entering its fifth year with over 150 episodes released, this free, professionally produced half-hour podcast is hosted by internationally known strategic growth expert Pamela S. "Pam" Harper, Founding Partner and CEO of Business Advancement Inc. (BAI), and her business partner and husband, D. Scott "Scott" Harper, Ph.D., an internationally recognized innovation expert. These two thought leaders are often are joined by best-selling authors of business books, visionary CEOs, and thought leaders from a variety of disciplines.
"We explore issues that are most relevant to CEOs, C-Suite Executives, Corporate Directors, and others focused on leading their successful companies on their journeys of transformation and dynamic growth," explains Pam Harper, author of the critically acclaimed book, "Preventing Strategic Gridlock®: Leading Over, Under & Around Organizational Jams to Achieve High Performance Results."
Adds Scott Harper, "We designed this business podcast series for successful, mobile top executives. Each episode has three 8-minute segments: The Premise, Digging Deeper, and Immediately Useful Ideas. Because it can be listened to either in bite-sized chunks or for the entire half-hour episode, many people tell us they listen while they're traveling, commuting, or exercising."
Since the bi-weekly's podcast's launch in February 2015, prominent guests have included notable CEOs such as:
- Brian Scudamore (O2E Brands: Global Franchisor including 1-800 GOT-JUNK and best-selling author of the book "WTF?! Willing to Fail")
- Peter R. Gleason, (National Association of Corporate Directors)
- Shari Spiro (Ad Magic and Breaking Games, publisher of games including "Cards Against Humanity")
Authors of best-selling business books have included:
- Howard Ross, "Our Search for Belonging"
- David Burkus, "Friend of a Friend"
- Jim Blasingame, "The 3rd Ingredient"
- Parag Khanna, "Connectography"
- Charles Duhigg, "Smarter, Faster, Better"
- Dorie Clark, "Reinventing You"
- Ron Friedman, "The Best Place to Work"
- Ben Gomes-Casseres, "Remix Strategy"
- Michael Port, "Steal the Show"
- Whitney Johnson, "Disrupt Yourself"
- Karissa Thacker, "The Art of Authenticity"
Each installment of GrowthIgnitersRadio.com includes show notes, play bars, downloadable transcripts, and related links. Episodes fit within these categories:
- Game-changing results
- Leadership trends and development
- Transformational growth strategies
- Breakthrough innovation
- Organizational culture and performance
- Work-life balance
A directory can be found at GrowthIgnitersRadio.com. The podcast is also available on Apple, Google Stitcher.com, Spotify and via streaming media or MP3 download.
- "You are one of the best interviewers I have ever been lucky enough to speak to," said Shari Spiro, CEO, Ad Magic and Breaking Games.
- "An outstanding podcast series that highlights the cutting-edge issues top leadership needs to know in order to succeed in a disruptive world," said Peter R. Gleason, President & CEO, National Association of Corporate Directors.
- "Always a great conversation, and one that takes the latest ideas in business and breaks them down into simple, applicable steps," said David Burkus, best-selling author of 3 books including "Friend of a Friend"; TED speaker; and Associate Professor of leadership and innovation at Oral Roberts University.
About Pamela S. Harper
Pam Harper is Founding Partner and CEO of Business Advancement Inc. (BAI), a strategic growth advisory firm based in Glen Rock, NJ. She is a global expert known for helping visionary CEOs, C-Suite executives, and Boards of successful companies cut to the heart of high-stakes strategy and organizational dynamics issues to dramatically accelerate game-changing growth.
Pam is the author of the critically acclaimed book Preventing Strategic Gridlock and has spoken on leadership issues at numerous conferences. She has been quoted or featured in media including Investors Business Daily, CEO.com, and Entrepreneur. Along with Scott, her business partner and husband, she is the host of Growth Igniters® Radio podcasts.
About D. Scott Harper, Ph.D.
Scott Harper helps clients reframe their innovation challenges so they can recognize new options, take full advantage of unexpected opportunities, create faster and more powerful decisions, and dramatically increase ROI. He joined BAI after an award-winning corporate career leading innovation teams for beloved brands such as Listerine® and Purell®.
Scott has been published and quoted in prominent business media outlets including Chief Executive Magazine, CEO.com, CEO World Magazine, and the IndUS Business Journal.
For more information contact:
Pamela S. Harper
SOURCE Growth Igniters Radio with Pam Harper and Scott Harper