LONDON, Oct. 23, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Analysis by Application (Drilling and Well Completion, Construction, Subsea Engineering Services, Remote Subsea Intervention, Tooling Design and Build and Inspection, Repair, and Maintenance Service,) by Type (Observation, Work and Intervention), by Depth (10,000 Feet), Company and Country Analysis and Forecasts
• Offshore ROV is a remotely operated vehicle which is unoccupied and highly manoeuvrable underwater robot that is connected to a ship by an umbilical link. These cables transfer houses communications cables, an energy source and information transfer between the crew operating from a land or aboard a vessel floating and the ROV, allowing remote navigation of the vehicle.
• As ROVs capabilities and technologies have improved, the offshore oil and gas industries are relying on ROVs more for drilling support and construction to enable deep-water exploration.
Market Overview and Trends
• In February 2019, under UNEXMIN project a robot named UX-1b was produced. The technology will be seen carrying the specifications of two robots. This guarantees that different sensors will reduce the size, weight and power demands for individual robots to do the mapping and exploration of the flooded mine environment.
Download samples here:
Factors Influencing the Market Growth:
• Rise in Demand for Oil & Gas
• Gas Discoveries & Offshore Oil in Prominent Countries
Factors Restraining the Market Growth:
• Capital-Intensive Market
To find out more about this report please contact Sara Peerun at [email protected] or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/global-offshore-rov-market-report-2019-2029/
Market Segmentation 2019-2029:
• Drilling and Well Completion Market, 2019-2029
• Construction Market, 2019-2029
• Subsea Engineering Services Market, 2019-2029
• Remote Subsea Intervention Market, 2019-2029
• Tooling Design and Build Market, 2019-2029
• Inspection, Repair, and Maintenance Service Market, 2019-2029
• Observation Market, 2019-2029
• Work Market, 2019-2029
• Intervention Market, 2019-2029
• < 5,000 Market, 2019-2029
• 5,000–10,000 Market, 2019-2029
• >10,000 Feet Market, 2019-2029
Focused regional forecasts and analysis explore the future opportunities:
• North America Market, 2019-2029
• Latin America Market, 2019-2029
• Europe Market, 2019-2029
• Asia-Pacific Market, 2019-2029
• Middle East and Africa Market, 2019-2029
• Companies are strategically expanding their global presence and offering improved offshore ROV technology across various sectors.
Did you know that we also offer a report add-on service? Email [email protected] to discuss any customized research needs you may have.
Companies covered in the report include:
Argus Remote Systems
Atlas Electronik GmbH
Schilling Robotics LLC
Teledyne Technologies LLC
To discuss this report please e-mail Sara Peerun on [email protected]