LONDON, Nov. 12, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Analysis by Product (Central, String and Micro), by Voltage (1,500 V), by Deployment Type (On-Grid and Off-grid), by End User (Residential, Commercial, Industrial and Utilities), Company and Country Analysis and Forecasts
• PV Inverter is a type of an electrical converter which converts DC (Direct Current) output of a PV panel into AC (Alternating Current) which can be fed to power grids and local household devices.
• In such systems, power is saved in a battery from PV cells and gets converted into appliance-friendly AC.
Market Overview and Trends
• In June 2017, Total acquired Saft, Total aimed at becoming a pioneer in the renewable energy sector. The acquisition of Saft is part of Total's ambition to increase its development in the fields of renewable energy and electricity.
• In October 2018, SolarEdge entered into agreements to acquire Kokam, a Provider of Li-ion Cells, Batteries, and Energy Storage Solutions.
Download samples here:
Factors Influencing the Market Growth:
• Increasing demand for renewable energy due to high power consumption
• Reduction in renewable power generation cost
Factors Restraining the Market Growth:
• Continuous pressure on equipment suppliers due to anti-dumping tariffs
To find out more about this report please contact Sara Peerun at email@example.com or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/global-pv-inverters-market-report-2019-2029/
Market Segmentation 2019-2029:
• Central PV Inverter Market, 2019-2029
• String PV Inverter Market, 2019-2029
• Micro PV Inverter Market, 2019-2029
• < 1,000 V Market, 2019-2029
• 1,000 – 1,499 V Market, 2019-2029
• > 1,500 V Market, 2019-2029
• On-Grid Market, 2019-2029
• Off-Grid Market, 2019-2029
• Residential Market, 2019-2029
• Commercial Market, 2019-2029
• Industrial Market, 2019-2029
• Utilities Market, 2019-2029
Focused regional forecasts and analysis explore the future opportunities:
• North America Market, 2019-2029
• Latin America Market, 2019-2029
• Europe Market, 2019-2029
• Asia-Pacific Market, 2019-2029
• Middle East and Africa Market, 2019-2029
• Companies are actively engaged in different developmental strategies such as product development and product launch in order to improve and increase their foothold in the global PV Inverters market.
Did you know that we also offer a report add-on service? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss any customized research needs you may have.
Companies covered in the report include:
CEC Great Wall
Growatt New Energy Technology
KACO New Energy
REFU Elektronik GmbH
Tabuchi Electric Co., Ltd
The Furukawa Battery Co., Ltd
To discuss this report please e-mail Sara Peerun on email@example.com