LONDON, May 16, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors (SSRIs), Serotonin-Norepinephrine Reuptake Inhibitors (SNRIs); Atypical Antipsychotics, Tricyclic Antidepressants (TCAs), Serotonin Antagonist and Reuptake Inhibitors (SARIs), Benzodiazepines; Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors (MAOIs), Major Depressive Disorder (MDD), General Anxiety Disorder (GAD), Panic Disorder (PD), Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Others
The global antidepressant and Anti-anxiety drugs market is estimated to have reached $12.16bn in 2018. In 2018, the SSRIs segment held 26% of the global antidepressant and anti-anxiety drugs market.
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand new 213-page report you will receive 73 tables and 92 figures– all unavailable elsewhere.
The 213-page report provides clear detailed insight into the global antidepressant and anti-anxiety drugs market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading Visiongain's brand-new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
To request sample pages from this report please contact Sara Peerun at firstname.lastname@example.org or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/global-antidepressant-and-anti-anxiety-drugs-market-2019-2029/#download_sampe_div
• Global antidepressant and anti-anxiety drugs market forecasts from 2019-2029
• Our investigation shows forecasts to 2029 for the following submarket by drug class:
• Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors (SSRIs)
• Serotonin-Norepinephrine Reuptake Inhibitors (SNRIs)
• Atypical Antipsychotics
• Tricyclic Antidepressants (TCAs)
• Serotonin Antagonist and Reuptake Inhibitors (SARIs)
• Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors (MAOIs)
• Our investigation shows forecasts to 2029 for the following submarket by indication:
• Major Depressive Disorder (MDD)
• General Anxiety Disorder (GAD)
• Panic Disorder (PD)
• Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
• Our investigation shows forecasts to 2029 for the selected leading drugs:
• Abilify Maintena
• Invega Sustenna/ Xeplion/Trinza/Trevicta
• Risperdal Consta
• This report provides individual revenue forecasts to 2029 for these regional and national markets:
• North America: the US, Canada
• Europe: the UK, Germany, Spain, France, Italy, Russia, Rest of Europe
• Asia-Pacific: Japan, China, India, South Korea, Rest of Asia-Pacific
• RoW: Brazil, Mexico, Russia, South Africa, Rest of RoW
• This report also provides discussion and qualitative analysis on:
• Factors that drive and restrain the global antidepressant and Anti-anxiety drugs market.
• Antidepressant drugs pipeline analysis
• Anti-anxiety drugs pipeline analysis
• This report discusses the selected leading companies:
• Allergan plc.
• AstraZeneca plc.
• Eli Lilly and Company
• GlaxoSmithKline plc.
• H. Lundbeck A/S
• Johnson & Johnson
• Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
• Pfizer Inc.
• Pfizer Inc.
• Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Ltd.
• Valeant Pharmaceuticals
• Key Questions Answered:
• This report provides in-depth analysis of the antidepressant and anti-anxiety drugs market, identifying the latest trends and forecasting its growth and development over the coming 10 years.
• The study addresses scope of the market in 2018 and assesses commercial drivers and restraints.
• Through reading this report you will gain revenue forecasts from 2018 to 2029 for the overall world market and its leading submarkets, as well as regional and national markets.
• This report provides revenue forecast for the leading antidepressant and anti-anxiety drugs from 2018 to 2019
• Identify drug development trends that will affect market participants from 2018 to 2029.
• See discussions of companies developing, manufacturing, and marketing antidepressant and ant-anxiety drugs, exploring products, technologies, R&D, partnerships, M&A and outlooks.
To request a report overview of this report please contact Sara Peerun at email@example.com or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/global-antidepressant-and-anti-anxiety-drugs-market-2019-2029/
Did you know that we also offer a report add-on service? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss any customized research needs you may have.
Companies covered in the report include:
Alkermes Pharma Ireland Ltd.
Bristol - Myers Squibb (BMS)
Eli Lilly and Company
H. Lundbeck A/S
Janssen Pharmaceutica NV
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Janssen Research & Development
Johnson & Johnson (Janssen)
Luye Pharma (USA) Ltd.
Luye Pharma Group Ltd
MSI Methylation Sciences
Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Proteus Digital Health
Sandong Luye Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Suven Life Sciences
Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Ltd.
Teva Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc
List of Organizations Mentioned in the Report
Anxiety and Depression Association of America (ADAA)
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
European Medicines Agency (EMA)
Mental Health America
National Mental Health Institute (NIMH)
Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD)
The American Psychiatric Association (APA)
U.S. National Mental Health Institute
UK National Institute of Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE)
World Economic Forum (WEF)
World Health Organization (WHO)
To see a report overview please e-mail Sara Peerun on email@example.com