LONDON, Oct. 17, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global ophthalmic drugs market was valued at $25bn in 2018. The market was dominated by the Retinal Disorder drug submarket which held 43% of the global ophthalmic drugs market.
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand new 215-page Visiongain report you will receive 83 tables and 72 figures– all unavailable elsewhere.
The 215-page report provides clear detailed insight into the top ophthalmic drugs manufacturers. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand-new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
To request sample pages from this report please contact Sara Peerun at [email protected] or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/pharma-leader-series-top-30-ophthalmic-drug-manufacturers-2019-2029/#download_sampe_div
• Global ophthalmic drugs market revenue forecasts from 2019-2029
• Global ophthalmic drugs market revenue forecasts from 2019-2029, by submarket:
• Retinal Disorder Drugs
• Allergic, Inflammatory & Infective Drugs
• Glaucoma Drugs
• Dry Eye Drugs
• Other Ophthalmic Drugs
• Revenue forecasts from 2019-2028 of the leading ophthalmic drugs:
• Lumigan & Ganfort
• Other Ophthalmic Drugs
• Our report provides an overview, revenue forecast from 2019-2029 of the ophthalmic drugs segment, revenue forecast from 2019-2029 of the leading drugs, product pipeline and SWOT analysis, for these companies:
• Santen Pharmaceuticals
• Our study discusses the selected emerging ophthalmic drug manufacturers:
• Aerie Pharmaceuticals
• Aerpio Therapeutics
• Alimera Sciences
• Ampio Pharmaceuticals
• Chengdu Kanghong Pharmaceutical
• Eleven Biotherapeutics
• EyeGate Pharmaceuticals
• Gene Signal
• Icon Bioscience
• OphthaliX /Can-Fite BioPharma
• Otsuka Pharmaceutical
• pSivida Corp.
• RXi Pharmaceuticals
• Our report provides these Qualitative Analysis:
• Drivers and Restraints of the Global Ophthalmic Drugs market
• SWOT Analysis of selected leading companies
• Porter's Five Forces Analysis of the Global Ophthalmic Drugs Market
• Key questions answered by this report:
• How is the ophthalmic drugs market evolving?
• What is driving and restraining the ophthalmic drugs market?
• What are the market shares of each segment of the overall ophthalmic drugs market in 2018?
• How will each ophthalmic drug submarket grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these submarkets account for in 2029?
• How will the market shares for each ophthalmic drugs submarket develop from 2018- 2029?
• Which individual therapies will prevail and how will these shifts be responded to?
• What will be the main growth driver of the overall market from 2019-2029?
• Who are the leading players in each regional market and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
• What are the predictions for M&A activity, consolidation for existing players and the potential prospects for new market entrants?
• How will the industry evolve during the period between 2018 and 2029?
To request a report overview of this report please contact Sara Peerun at [email protected] or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/pharma-leader-series-top-30-ophthalmic-drug-manufacturers-2019-2029/
Did you know that we also offer a report add-on service? Email [email protected] to discuss any customized research needs you may have.
Companies covered in the report include:
Abbott Laboratories (Abbott)
Advanced Vision Research (acquired by Akorn)
Alcon (subsidiary of Novartis)
Aton Pharma (acquired by Valeant)
Banyu Pharmaceutical (part of Merck)
Bausch and Lomb (subsidiary of Valeant)
Bayer Yakuhin (Japanese subsidiary of Bayer)
Biovail Corporation (part of Valeant)
Chengdu Kanghong Pharmaceutical
Chiron Corportation (part of Novartis)
Chugai Pharmaceutical (part of Roche)
CIBA VISION (part of Novartis)
Ciba-Geigy (part of Novartis)
Colby Pharmaceutical Company (Colby)
Eli Lilly and Company (Lilly)
Eyetech Inc. / Eyetech Pharmaceuticals (acquired by Valeant)
Fougera Pharmaceuticals (acquired by Novartis)
Genentech (subsidiary of Roche)
Genzyme (subsidiary of Sanofi)
ICN Pharmaceuticals (original Valeant company)
Inamed Corporation (subsidiary of Allergan)
Inception Sciences, Inc.
Inspire Pharmaceuticals (acquired by Merck)
ISTA Pharmaceuticals (part of Valeant)
Jerini Ophthalmic (part of Jerini AG)
Johnson & Johnson
Kyowa Hakko Kirin
MAP Pharmaceuticals (acquired by Allergan)
Medicis Corporation (acquired by Valeant)
Merck & Co. (Merck)
MSD K.K. (part of Merck)
Nippon Boehringer Ingelheim (subsidiary of Boehringer Ingelheim)
Novagali Pharma (acquired by Santen)
Novo (subsidiary of Novo Nordisk)
OphthaliX (part-owned by Can-Fite BioPharma)
Othera Pharmaceuticals (acquired by Colby)
Parke-Davis (subsidiary of Pfizer)
Pharmacia (acquired by Pfizer)
Procter & Gamble
Sandoz (part of Novartis)
Santen Pharmaceutical Co. (Santen)
Schering-Plough (part of Merck)
Senju Pharmaceuticals Science & Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd. (subsidiary of Senju)
Senju USA Inc. (subsidiary of Senju)
SkinMedica (subsidiary of Allergan)
The Patent Board
Upjohn (acquired by Pfizer through Pharmacia)
Ventana Medical Systems (acquired by Roche)
Warburg Pincus LLC
Warner-Lambert (acquired by Pfizer)
Wyeth Pharmaceuticals (part of Pfizer)
List of Other Organizations Mentioned in the Report
A*STAR Institute for Infocomm Research (Singapore)
American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO)
American Diabetes Association
American Society of Retina Specialists (ASRS)
Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology (ARVO)
Council of Europe
European Medicines Agency (EMA)
Foundation Fighting Blindness (FFB) (US)
Institute of Experimental Medicine (Russia)
Institute of Ocular Pharmacology, Texas A&M (US)
Institute of Ophthalmology, University College London (UK)
Intellectual Property Appellate Board (India)
International Diabetes Federation
Japan Patent Office (JPO)
Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare (MHLW) (Japan)
National Eye Institute (NEI) (US)
National Health Service (NHS) (UK)
National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) (UK)
Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research (NIBR) (part of Novartis)
Novartis Venture Funds (NVF) (part of Novartis)
Ophthalmology External Research Unit (part of Pfizer)
Ophthrisi (GSK research unit)
Rinat (Pfizer research unit)
Texas Emerging Technology Fund
Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) (Australia)
Tokyo University of Science
United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
University of Florida
University of Kentucky
University of Melbourne
University of Michigan
US Preventive Services Task Force (USPSTF)
US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
World Health Organization (WHO)
To see a report overview please e-mail Sara Peerun on [email protected]m