LONDON, April 10, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The global biosimilar monoclonal antibodies market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.6% in the second half of the forecast period. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 23.8% from 2015-2027. The market is estimated at $4.2bn in 2020 and $7.9bn in 2027.
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand new 204-page report you will receive 72 tables and 72 figures– all unavailable elsewhere.
The 204-page Visiongain report provides clear detailed insight into the global biosimilar monoclonal antibodies market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand-new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
• Global Biosimilar Monoclonal Antibodies Market forecasts from 2017-2027
• Along with revenue prediction for the overall world market for biosimilar monoclonal antibodies, our investigation shows forecasts to 2027 for the market segmented by compound: • Infliximab • Rituximab • Abciximab • Trastuzumab • Adalimumab • Bevacizumab
• This report also shows revenue to 2027 for individual biosimilar mAb products in the market: • Remsima/Inflectra • Infimab • Reditux • BI695500 • CT-P10 • BI695501 • FKB327 • FKB238 • Mabtas • AcellBia • Maball • Clotinab • Abcixirel • BCD-022 • BCD-021 • Herzuma • CANMAB/Hertraz
• Our analyses show individual revenue forecasts to 2027 for these regional and national markets: • The US Biosimilar mAb Market • Japanese Biosimilar mAb Market • EU5 Biosimilar mAb Markets • BRIC and South Korea Biosimilar mAb Markets • Rest of the World Biosimilar mAb Market
• This report profiles 10 leading companies either with biosimilar mAbs already on the market or in the pipeline
• Our study discusses strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats affecting the biosimilar monoclonal antibodies market
Organizations Mentioned in the Report Agence française de sécurité sanitaire des produits de santé (ANSM) Agência Nacional de Vigilância Sanitária (ANVISA) Chinese Centre for Drug Evaluation (CDE) Cour des Comptes (France) European Medicines Agency (EMA) Food and Drug Administration (US FDA) Fraunhofer Center for Molecular Biology Health Canada India Brand Equity Foundation Korean Food and Drug Administration (KFDA) Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) Ministry of Food and Drug Safety (South Korea) Ministry of Health (Russia) Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare (MHLW) National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) National Institute for Health Research Horizon Scanning Centre Norwegian Medical Agency Russian Ministry of Health Scientific Centre for Expertise of Medicinal Application Products (Russia) Spanish Ministry of Health State Food and Drug Administration (SFDA) The Cancer Centre Bahamas Washington Legal Foundation World Health Organization (WHO)