LONDON, Feb. 13, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Forecasts & Analysis by Product (Clear, Colored), by End Use (Fiber, Sheet & Film, Strapping, F&B Containers & Bottles). Including Forecasts by Major Regions and Countries, Plus Profiles of Leading Companies
Visiongain has forecasted that the global recycled polyethylene terephthalate market will see a capital expenditure (CAPEX) of $8,374 million in 2020. Plastics are one of the most widely used materials, with applications in packaging, textiles, construction and electronics, and new applications continuing to emerge. Plastic properties can be tailored to specific needs with changes in chemistry, by blending with other plastic or non-plastic materials, or with various additives. They can be made flexible or rigid, hard or soft, and resistant to various substances. Plastics are inexpensive to make and use relative to most other materials, but so many different kinds of plastics and uses can be prohibitive when recycling. There are instances when the recycling of plastics is profitable, but there are also cases in which the cost to collect, separate, clean and reuse plastic products significantly outweighs the economic and environmental benefits of doing so.
Aside from economic considerations, recycling is influenced by public sentiment. Developed countries increasingly view industrial activity through the lens of sustainable development. One result can be subsidies for recycling. Consumers often pay more for the collection and processing of material for recycling than they would for land disposal or incineration. Using recycled content in products and making products that are easier to recycle are two measures manufacturers take to be more "environmentally friendly." The magnitude of this influence on markets is difficult to predict. Clearly, the public would like to take measures that conserve natural resources and minimize the environmental impact of the products they use, but the price they are willing to pay to do so remains unclear. In recent years, developing countries such as China set ambitious targets for plastics recycling.
The U.S. has largely taken a free market approach, but Europe has not. Europe's laws concerning recycling rates and restrictions on the use of certain substances are much more stringent than those in the U.S. Many insightful applications and technologies have come from the high levels of recycling practiced in some European countries. In the Asia-Pacific region, China, India, Vietnam and Indonesia lead the plastics recycling business. Mexico, South Africa, Australia and Brazil also have considerable market sizes.
The goal of this study is to provide information regarding the current state of global recycled polyethylene terephthalate (rPET), as well as to speculate where it is headed and why. This is accomplished by describing current markets, the items being recycled, the entities doing it, the quantities and the regions in which recycled materials are being used in new products. Factors that influence recycling, such as new technologies and legislation, are also discussed. Waste products from commercial sources (e.g., packaging and shipping films) are included.
Recycling of industrial scrap is not covered in this Visiongain report. Wastes generated during production, including off-spec resin, have a different set of problems associated with their recovery. These materials tend to be more uniform than post-consumer scrap, and they have a lower level of contamination.
To request sample pages from this report please contact Sara Peerun at [email protected] or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/recycled-polyethylene-terephthalate-rpet-market-report-2020-2030/#download_sampe_div
The report will answer questions such as:
• How is the recycled polyethylene terephthalate market evolving?
• What is driving and restraining the recycled polyethylene terephthalate market?
• How will each recycled polyethylene terephthalate submarket segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these submarkets account for in 2030?
• How will the market shares for each recycled polyethylene terephthalate submarket develop from 2020 to 2030?
• What will be the main driver for the overall market from 2020 to 2030?
• Will leading recycled polyethylene terephthalate markets broadly follow the macroeconomic dynamics, or will individual national markets outperform others?
• How will the market shares of the national markets change by 2030 and which geographical region will lead the market in 2030?
• Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
• What are the recycled polyethylene terephthalate projects for these leading companies?
• How will the industry evolve during the period between 2019 and 2030?
Four Reasons Why You Must Order and Read This Report Today:
1) The report provides forecasts for the Global recycled polyethylene terephthalate market, by Source, for the period 2020-2030
• Bottles and Containers Forecast 2020-2030
• Plastic, carpet, padding Forecast 2020-2030
• Non-durable Plastic Forecast 2020-2030
• Other Source Forecast 2020-2030
2) The report also forecasts and analyses the global recycled polyethylene terephthalate market by End-Use from 2020-2030
• Fibre Forecast 2020-2030
• Sheet & Films Forecast 2020-2030
• Food & Beverage Bottles Forecast 2020-2030
• Non-Food Bottles Forecast 2020-2030
• Other End-Use Forecast 2020-2030
3) The report also forecasts and analyses the global recycled polyethylene terephthalate market by Product Type from 2020-2030
• Clear Products Forecast 2020-2030
• Colored Products Forecast 2020-2030
4) The report also forecasts and analyses the global recycled polyethylene terephthalate market by Region from 2020-2030
• North America Forecast 2020-2030
• Europe Forecast 2020-2030
• Asia-Pacific Forecast 2020-2030
• Rest of the World Forecast 2020-2030
To request a report overview of this report please contact Sara Peerun at [email protected] or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/recycled-polyethylene-terephthalate-rpet-market-report-2020-2030/
Did you know that we also offer a report add-on service? Email [email protected] to discuss any customized research needs you may have.
Companies covered in the report include:
Australia Based Companies
JK Plastics Pty. Ltd.
Austria Based Companies
Kunststoffrecycling Ges. M.B.H
Belgium Based Companies
Brazil Based Companies
Clodam Do Brasil
Canada Based Companies
Blue Mountain Plastics
EFS PLASTICS INC.
Nexcycle Canada Ltd.
China Based Companies
Hangzhou Taifor Chemical Textile Fiber Co. Ltd.
Ningbo Dafa Chemical Fiber Co. Ltd.
Shandong Yongping Renewable Tiomin Resources Inc.
Shanghai Tianqiang Environmental Protection Technology Co. Ltd.
Zhejiang Huafei Recycling Resources Co. Ltd.
Finland Based Companies
France Based Companies
Germany Based Companies
Mobius Technologies Gmbh
MTM Plastics GMBH
India Based Companies
MBA Polymers India Pvt Ltd
Shakti Plastics Industries
Indonesia Based Companies
PT. Production Recycling Indonesia
Italy Based Companies
Japan Based Companies
Malaysia Based Companies
EPD Plastic Industries SDN BHD
Heng Hiap Industries SDN. BHD
Mexico Based Companies
Norway Based Companies
Tomra Systems ASA
South Africa Based Companies
PET Recycling Company
Spain Based Companies
Thailand Based Companies
Billion Enterprise Co. Ltd.
Indorama Ventures Public Co. Ltd.
Thai Plastic Recycle Group Co. Ltd.
The Netherlands Based Companies
U.K. Based Companies
Recycled Plastics U.K.
U.S. Based Companies
American Plastic Lumber Inc.
Blue Ridge Plastics
Clean Tech Inc.
Commercial Plastics Recycling, Inc.
East Coast Electronics Recycling
Los Angeles Fiber Co.
MBA POLYMERS, INC.
Mondo Polymer Technologies
Phoenix Technologies International, Llc
Plastics Recycling Inc.
Reprocessed Plastics, Inc.
RPM Plastic Pallets
Welor Waste Control Inc.
Yemm & Hart Ltd.
Vietnam Based Companies
To see a report overview please e-mail Sara Peerun on [email protected]