HOUSTON, Oct. 26 /PRNewswire/ -- Chemical Market Associates, Inc. (CMAI) is proud to be hosting the Chemicals Market Outlook Seminar at the Fifth Annual GPCA Forum taking place on Tuesday, December 7, 2010 at the Intercontinental Festival City, Dubai. The seminar will feature CMAI consultants from around the World with topics ranging from energy and feedstocks to regional market outlooks. The itinerary includes a vast array of speakers and topics:
- Welcome Remarks from GPCA
- "Bumps in the Road" – Route to Tomorrow's Global Chemicals and Plastics Markets
- Gary K. Adams, President, CMAI
- Global Energy and Feedstock Outlook
- Ravi Narayanaswamy, Managing Consultant, Purvin & Gertz, Inc.
- Middle East Olefins – Is the World Really Oversupplied?
- Tony Potter, Managing Director, Middle East & India, CMAI
- Asia – Diversification of Target Markets and Investment
- Darren J. Smith, Managing Director, Asia, CMAI
- Global Polyolefins Industry Outlook
- Sanjay Sharma, Director, CMAI
- The Global Outlook for Aromatics
- Simon Moorhouse, Director – Fiber Raw Materials, Europe, Middle East & Africa, CMAI
For more information about GPCA 2010, please visit their website at http://www.gpcaforum.net/ Delegates are required to make their own hotel accommodations. Alternatively, you may contact CMAI if you need recommendations for hotels.
CMAI is the premier provider of Market, Planning and Business Advisory services offering a unique combination of consulting analytics and expertise for the global chemical, plastics, fibers and chlor-alkali industries. With offices in Houston, New York, London, Dubai, Dusseldorf, Singapore and Shanghai, CMAI has provided expert business advisory services to a broad base of companies across multiple value chains and geographies since 1979. Clients to CMAI services include chemical and oil companies, technology & EPC companies, law firms, banking and financial institutions, plastic converters, textile & apparel manufacturers, brand-owners, grocers/retailers, government agencies and trading companies.
Jamie Van Fleet
11757 Katy Freeway, Suite 700
Houston, TX 77079 U.S.A.
Tel: 281-531-4660 Fax: 281-531-9966
Available Topic Expert(s): For information on the listed expert(s), click appropriate link.
SOURCE Chemical Market Associates, Inc.