HOFFMAN ESTATES, Ill., April 2, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Vistex, the global leader in rights and royalties software, will unveil the first and only cross-divisional solution for managing media, brand licensing, music and all aspects of intellectual property rights and royalties during the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) show at the Las Vegas Convention Center (April 6-11, 2019).
For over 30 years Vistex has been providing software and services to the world's largest media conglomerates. This vast experience has helped Vistex recognize the need for a single, comprehensive software solution that manages multiple lines of business within one enterprise. "In a time when the need to manage all forms of IP across business units to satisfy unprecedented consumer demand is reaching its peak, Vistex is the proven leader for the entertainment industry. We offer solutions and scalability like no other company, coupled with our global reach, allowing us to tackle the industry's most demanding projects," said Amos Biegun, Global Head of Rights and Royalties at Vistex.
More specifically, the Vistex rights and royalties management solution offers the following benefits:
- Accurately manages the high-data volumes encountered by the industry's move to streaming
- Provides full visibility into real-time avails across the enterprise – offering a single system of truth
- Analyzes business performance in real time, for accurate forecasting, planning and agile decision making
- Secures collaborative customer transparency through a fully integrated portal
- Ensures scalability across multiple regions, languages and currencies with a single-instance deployment
- Offers availability for SAP, in the cloud, and supporting hybrid deployments
To schedule a meeting to see Vistex solutions at NAB, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit Booth N6214.
Vistex is a global enterprise software company headquartered in Chicago. The company is a pioneer in enabling organizations to better deploy their products and services through Go-to-Market programs. The software and services provided by Vistex help companies increase revenue and reduce costs with their business partners by managing trade, channel and vendor programs, pricing, performance incentives and rights & royalties. Optimized by industry and deployed on premise or in the cloud, enterprises are empowered with unprecedented visibility into the full life cycle of program performance through strategy, software, implementation, execution and analytics services. For more information, visit www.vistex.com.
Media Contact: Alex Dehnert, Director of Marketing
SOURCE Vistex Inc.