NORTH BRUNSWICK, N.J., June 26, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Vitiello Communications Group (VTLO) today announced it has welcomed eight new team members in the first six months of 2018. "We are adding diverse talent to the VTLO team to ensure we continue to innovate and deliver excellent results across our three practice areas – internal, external and creative communications," said VTLO Chief Operating Officer Nadine Green.
VTLO's new hires represent year-over-year job growth of 32 percent, which exceeds the industry average of 4 percent.
"Our new team members bring a broad, modern skillset that allows VTLO to offer a full-service, integrated approach to all our clients," said VTLO Chief Executive Officer Jill Vitiello.
Joining VTLO are:
- Hilarina Casie Chitty, communications associate. Hilarina was previously with Johnson & Johnson's Global Community Impact team and, before that, worked in marketing communications at HSBC.
- Kathy Fairclough, account director. Kathy previously worked at Novartis and brings significant consulting experience in pharmaceuticals, consumer products, telecommunications and financial services.
- Dan Feinberg, communications specialist. Dan was formerly with Acosta Sales & Marketing. He joined VTLO in 2017 as an intern, and later accepted a full-time position to manage the agency's internal communications.
- Christina Gonnella, intern. Christina is a student at Penn State University and a popular food blogger.
- Jim Gullacci, creative consultant. Jim was previously senior graphic designer at Pall Corporation. Now he provides VTLO clients with art direction, graphic design, branding and corporate identity.
- Sandy Sklareski, account director. Sandy was previously an internal communications consultant at Sanofi Pasteur. Before that she worked as the director of marketing for Realogy Holdings Corp.
- Annette Skiendziel, consultant. Most recently, Annette served as director of communications at Novo Nordisk. Prior to that she led myriad communications initiatives at Merck.
- Heather Wiederhorn, consultant. Heather managed external and internal communications programs for numerous companies in pharmaceuticals, consumer products, diagnostics and health technologies.
About Vitiello Communications Group
Vitiello Communications Group (VTLO) is a global leader in business communications working with executives to engage people and inspire them to achieve great outcomes. The company's client roster spans a range of highly regulated industries, including life sciences and financial services. VTLO is a certified woman-owned business by the Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) and the State of New Jersey. For more information, visit the VTLO website.
732.238.6622 ext. 508
SOURCE Vitiello Communications Group