PITTSBURGH, June 2 /PRNewswire/ -- Vivisimo, a leader in information optimization, today announced that it will be hosting its 3rd Annual Federal Day on June 8, 2010 from 10:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. at Nationals Park Conference Center in Washington D.C. Vivisimo Federal Day is a unique opportunity to hear about trends and best practices in information management and to learn how other agencies are optimizing their use of information with Vivisimo solutions. Case studies, informative presentations and networking opportunities will help agencies in civilian, defense and intelligence fields develop new strategies to extract maximum value from their information assets.
"Our annual Federal Day provides our federal customers, including ones that are interested in learning more about our information optimization solutions, a chance to not only network with their peers but also learn more from current case studies about how Vivisimo's Velocity platform is helping agencies on a day-to-day basis optimize their information to improve mission success," said Bob Carter, Vice President and General Manager of Federal at Vivisimo. "Federal agencies, more than any other type of organization, are constantly working and adapting their business processes and technologies to be able to use their constantly growing pool of information. With our Velocity product, we combine our technology with the federal agencies' culture and business processes to deliver a one-of-a-kind solution that adapts to securely meet the information needs of our clients."
Highlights of Vivisimo Federal Day will include:
- Recently retired MITRE CIO Robert Mikelskas, Ph.D., who will present a talk titled "Information Advantage for the Enterprise CIO"
- Case study presentations by current Vivisimo customers in the intelligence, defense, and civilian sectors such as the National Library of Medicine, USGS Center for Biological Informatics, Triune Group, and Trusted Computer Solutions
- Updates from Vivisimo product management on Vivisimo's current and future product capabilities
- Presentations from Vivisimo CEO John Kealey and President Kevin Calderwood on Vivisimo business, strategy and commitment to the federal government
- Conference attendees are invited to join Vivisimo for a networking reception at 5:30 p.m. and to attend as Vivisimo's guests the Washington Nationals vs. Pittsburgh Pirates baseball game starting at 7:05 p.m.
To register and for a full list of featured speakers and topics, please visit http://vivisimo.com/about/federalday.html
About Vivisimo, Inc.
Vivisimo provides enterprises with information optimization solutions that help maximize the business value of information. Unlike traditional information management products, Vivisimo's innovative solutions help end-users find and take advantage of all appropriate and available information, regardless of source, location or type. Vivisimo's innovative technology is delivered with a focus on end-user satisfaction and application control through easy-to-use interfaces, flexible security management and a modern architecture that enables quick deployment. Vivisimo products are available as standalone information optimization applications or as OEM versions embedded within partner applications and solutions. Vivisimo serves its clients from headquarters in Pittsburgh, USA, and through partners around the world. Visit Vivisimo.com for more information.
SOURCE Vivisimo, Inc.