VANCOUVER, Jan. 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ - On January 7th, 2014 Vivonet Acquisitions Ltd. added to its cloud POS product line by including a new consumer self-ordering product called Vivonet Kiosk.
Vivonet Kiosk is a restaurant branded iPad application that helps restaurant consumers browse a restaurant menu, place an order and pay their tab with their credit card. All three steps take only minutes and no server or staff member is required. The new product operates in unison with Vivonet's cloud POS systems, making it easy for restaurateurs to access all their POS reporting data from one streamlined source.
The self-ordering product will help restaurants increase profits by serving more customers in less time, while lowering labor costs. More importantly restaurant staff will have more time to move the restaurant forward by interacting with customers and improving overall customer experience. Restaurants using Vivonet Kiosk will be seen as innovators within their market for a low price point compared to the industry average.
"Vivonet Kiosk is for restaurants who want to provide engaging self-order and payment capabilities to consumers on or off premises," said Ryan Volberg, CEO of Vivonet. "Restaurateurs can also use the data from Vivonet's reporting system to understand what drives success, benchmark their operations, and make informed decisions. Vivonet Kiosk is fast, easy, secure and customers will love it. It's one of many new ways Vivonet is connecting restaurateurs with their consumers."
Vivonet Kiosk is configurable to a broad number of restaurant operations. With a secure enclosure system it can be embedded into tables for full service restaurants and can be set up as a stand for quick service restaurants. Public areas can also use Vivonet Kiosk, such as mall food courts, airport terminals, entertainment arenas or cafeterias where consumers can choose from multiple restaurant brands.
Here are some of Vivonet Kiosk's features:
- Customers can browse any website they select while ordering their food with the web browsing option.
- Vivonet Kiosk runs on iOS 7 enabled iPads, it's low footprint and low cost.
- Every restaurant has their own logo and branding throughout the app. Restaurants can also showcase each menu item with customizable images.
- The easy to use iOS application is re-usable with Vivonet Mobile, Vivonet's consumer mobile ordering application for Android and iOS.
- Unlike a cashier or a server, Vivonet Kiosk never forgets to upsell, allowing more customers to add value to their orders.
- Can be stand-alone, meaning restaurants do not need to be running Vivonet's standard POS system to implement it.
Vivonet processes millions of transactions every month for customers in the restaurant industry across Canada and the United States. Vivonet's mission is to help every restaurant in the world succeed by turning transactions into insights and opportunities.
SOURCE Vivonet Acquisition Ltd.
Image with caption: "Vivonet turns everyday Point Of Sale (POS) transactions into valuable and actionable business insights to help restaurants accelerate growth through data. Vivonet's revolutionary multi-channel POS products combine easy-to-use cloud technology with features that match any restaurant's needs. (CNW Group/Vivonet Acquisition Ltd.)". Image available at: http://photos.newswire.ca/images/download/20140107_C7438_PHOTO_EN_35379.jpg