NEW YORK, April 14, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Report Details
The IP multimedia subsystem (IMS) has emerged as the future of mobile networks. Driven by consumer demand for media-rich applications and music and video streaming, operators have needed to move up their timetables for augmenting capacity and laying a framework for future-proof data networks.
One of the side-effects of this new mobile paradigm has been the gradual erosion of traditional voice revenues, which have been the backbone of the telecoms industry for its century-long existence. In 2013, some of the world's more developed telecoms markets – such as the US and Japan – data revenues have surpassed voice services, which have also been hindered by low-cost, third party VoIP applications.
The voice over LTE market is a natural market reaction to diminishing returns on voice services. Based on an IMS framework, this set of protocols allows voice calls to be delivered as data flows over an LTE network, effectively eliminating traditional, public circuit-switched architecture from the mobile telephony equation.
Visiongain expects there to be 101.7 million active VoLTE subscriptions worldwide by the end of 2015.
Operators in developed markets see VoLTE as both a means to gain competitive advantage over rival service providers and a tool to bolster their brand strength. VoLTE promises operators will be able to fully utilise their IMS infrastructure, optimise their spectrum efficiency, and add value to existing voice plans. Unsurprisingly, the solution is viewed as a catchall plan for halting the decline in voice ARPU.
As the developed markets begin to move towards comprehensive LTE coverage, VoLTE will become an integral part of network architecture. The industry is witnessing a tremendous shift in network strategy and planning, one that will require attention to interoperability, QoS, and network capacity.
Coupled with broader LTE rollouts, VoLTE is set to become the next major services race amongst operators. Not only are they locked in competition with one another, but also with third party VoIP providers also determined to cling to voice revenue. As LTE coverage ascends to ubiquity, voice services will rapidly become a battleground over a $650 billion global market.
Why you should buy Voice over LTE (VoLTE) Market 2015-2020: MNOs Responding to the VoIP Threat through IMS, EPC, HD Voice, RCS, & ARPU Growth
What is the future of the VoLTE market? Visiongain's comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content, delivering solid conclusions. This will illustrate new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, missing critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report, you will discover forecasts of the market across the next 5 years and details on 9 leading companies in VoLTE. The report assesses their strategies, technologies, competitive forces, and product portfolios. Read on to discover the prospects for the VoLTE sector and find out who is at the forefront of it.
In this 103 page report, we reveal the following:
- View VoLTE market analysis to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- Quantification of VoLTE revenue and number of subscriptions from 2015-2020, expressed globally, regionally, and nationally.
- Forecasts of the VoLTE market in the five following regions: from 2015-2020
- North America VoLTE subscriptions & VoLTE revenue forecasts
- Latin America VoLTE subscriptions & VoLTE revenue forecasts
- Asia-Pacific VoLTE subscriptions & VoLTE revenue forecasts
- Europe VoLTE subscriptions & VoLTE revenue forecasts
- Middle East and Africa VoLTE subscriptions & VoLTE revenue forecasts
- Forecasts of the VoLTE market in the five following national markets: from 2015-2020
- The United States VoLTE subscriptions & VoLTE revenue forecasts
- Canada VoLTE subscriptions & VoLTE revenue forecasts
- Korea VoLTE subscriptions & VoLTE revenue forecasts
- Japan VoLTE subscriptions & VoLTE revenue forecasts
- China VoLTE subscriptions & VoLTE revenue forecasts
- Our report provides 88 tables, charts, and graphs.
- Let our analysts guide you with a thorough assessment of the VoLTE market's leaders, innovators, incumbents, and challengers. This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding of key VoLTE markets and how consumer demand will fluctuate over time.
- Identify who the leading companies are in the VoLTE industry
- View Visiongain's assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with detailed profiles of 9 leading ecosystems players, examining their positioning, complete with strategies, capabilities, product portfolios, key partnerships, R&D activity, services, focus,, M&A activity, and future outlook allowing you to more effectively compete in the market.
- MetroPCS/T-Mobile USA
- SK Telecom
- NTT Docomo
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the VoLTE market
The Voice over LTE (VoLTE) Market 2015-2020: MNOs Responding to the VoIP Threat through IMS, EPC, HD Voice, RCS, & ARPU Growth report provides impartial VoLTE sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: our informed, independent, objective analysis and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how you this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company's prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain's research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key strengths and weaknesses behind leading players and their competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with quantitative data.
How Voice over LTE (VoLTE) Market 2015-2020: MNOs Responding to the VoIP Threat through IMS, EPC, HD Voice, RCS, & ARPU Growth report can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the VoLTE market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don't miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report: Voice over LTE (VoLTE) Market 2015-2020: MNOs Responding to the VoIP Threat through IMS, EPC, HD Voice, RCS, & ARPU Growth. Avoid missing out – order our report now.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02575557-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001