BOSTON, Dec. 1, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Walmart Cyber Monday 2019 deals are here. Find the latest savings on TVs, tires, smartphones and more listed below by the deals experts at Deal Tomato.
Best Walmart deals:
- Save up to 63% on PS4, Nintendo Switch & Xbox One gaming consoles, video games, games for PC & gaming accessories
- Save up to $300 on laptops and notebooks
- Save up to $420 on a wide-range of 4K & Smart TVs
- Save up to $300 on Apple iPhones, iPads, AirPods, MacBooks & Apple Watches
- Save up to $300 on Dyson, Roomba and Shark Vacuums
- Save up to 50% on Instant Pots, kitchen appliances and supplies
- Save up to $324 on beds, mattresses, frames, bases & sets
- Save up to $224 on indoor and outdoor furniture
Cyber Monday sales are time limited. We recommend checking Amazon's Cyber Monday deals page and Walmart's Cyber Monday home page for their full range of live deals. Deal Tomato earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Walmart is a multinational retail chain that features the best bargains for everything under the sun from your cooking needs like instant pots, car necessities like tires, and even the latest technological gadgets in the market. It offers up-to-date iPhone and Android units as well as gaming consoles like the Nintendo Switch and PS4. It also has a variety of TVs from old-fashioned plasma screens to cutting edge OLED monitors. Walmart also displays many laptop choices from the petite GPD Pocket to the bulky Dell's Alienware 18.
Are Cyber Monday discounts any different to Black Friday sales? Cyber Monday gets its name from the focus on online sales and discounts on electronics items during the final days of the Black Friday sales period.
Amazon reported that Cyber Monday in 2018 was the biggest sales event in their history at the time.
About Deal Tomato: Deal Tomato reports on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate Deal Tomato earns from qualifying purchases.
SOURCE Deal Tomato