NEW YORK, July 25, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Report Details
Visiongain assesses that the global waste-to-energy market will experience Capex of $11,772m in 2016. Read on to discover the potential business opportunities available.
It is very easy to confuse waste incinerators of the past with modern waste-to-energy plants. However, the truth is that the current performance of the WtE industry is irreproachable. While there is an obvious need to prevent the excessive generation of global waste, the technologies for energy-from-waste recovery can assume a central part in mitigating the problem. To support this, studies have shown that communities that use energy-from-waste solutions generally account for higher recycling rates than those that do not. Today, waste-to-energy projects based on combustion technologies are highly efficient power plants that utilise solid waste as their fuel as opposed to oil, coal or natural gas. Far better than burning up energy to search, recover, process and convey the fuel from some distant source, waste-to-energy technology finds worth in what others consider garbage.
With reference to this report, waste-to-energy (WtE) facilities are considered as plants using municipal solid waste (MSW) as a primary fuel source for energy production. This includes direct combustion and advanced thermal, but not biological processes. The report covers the CAPEX spending of new and upgraded WtE plants globally. The report also forecasts MSW-processing capacity for global, regional and national markets from 2016-2026.
The report will answer questions such as:
- What are the prospects for the overall waste-to-energy industry?
- Where are the major investments occurring?
- Who are the key players in the waste-to-energy industry?
- What are the market dynamics underpinning the sector?
- How consolidated is the sector amongst the large industry players?
Five Reasons Why You Must Order and Read This Report Today:
1) The report provides market share and detailed profiles of the leading companies operating within the waste-to-energy market:
- Abu Dahbi National Energy Company PJSC (TAQA)
- Babcock & Wilcox Vølund A/S
- China Everbright International Limited
- Covanta Energy Corporation
- Hitachi Zosen Inova AG
- Hunan Yonker Environmental Protection Co. Ltd
- Keppel Seghers
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Environmental & Chemical Engineering Co. Ltd. (MHIEC)
- New Energy Corporation
- Suez Environnement (SITA)
2) The study reveals where companies are investing in waste-to-energy and how much waste-processing capacity from WtE is expected. As well as three regional markets plus analysis of 20 other countries, see the prospects in 12 national markets:
- The UK Waste-to-Energy Market Forecast 2016-2026
- The Polish Waste-to-Energy Market Forecast 2016-2026
- The Irish Waste-to-Energy Market Forecast 2016-2026
- The Danish Waste-to-Energy Market Forecast 2016-2026
- The Finnish Waste-to-Energy Market Forecast 2016-2026
- The Italian Waste-to-Energy Market Forecast 2016-2026
- The Swedish Waste-to-Energy Market Forecast 2016-2026
- The Czech Waste-to-Energy Market Forecast 2016-2026
- The Chinese Waste-to-Energy Market Forecast 2016-2026
- The Japanese Waste-to-Energy Market Forecast 2016-2026
- The US Waste-to-Energy Market Forecast 2016-2026
- The Canadian Waste-to-Energy Market Forecast 2016-2026
3) The analysis is underpinned by an exclusive interview with leading waste-to-energy experts:
- Babcock & Wilcox Vølund A/S
4) Discover details of more than 700 waste-to-energy projects revealing the following information in most cases:
- Project title
- TPA capacity
- MW capacity
- $m investment
- Completion year
5) Learn about the following business-critical issues:
- Legislation and landfill targets
- Energy security
- Pollution and public opposition
- New technologies such as mass burn and advanced conversion
This independent 256 page report guarantees you will remain better informed than your competition. With 181 tables and figures examining the waste-to-energy market space, the report gives you a visual, one-stop breakdown of your market including capital expenditure forecasts from 2016-2026, as well as analysis PLUS municipal waste processing capacity forecasts from 2016-2026, keeping your knowledge that one step ahead helping you to succeed.
This report is essential reading for you or anyone in the energy or waste sectors with an interest in waste-to-energy. Purchasing this report today will help you to recognise those important market opportunities and understand the possibilities there. I look forward to receiving your order.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04000265-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001