CHARLOTTE, N.C., Jan. 30, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- On Feb.15, the Rookie USA Fashion Show, presented by Haddad Brands and sponsored by Charlotte-based Belk, Inc, will return to the runway during NBA All-Star Weekend, showcasing the world's most fashionable kids and clothing lines. Hosted by Tiki Barber and DJ Khaled, the show will showcase the latest looks from top international brands, Levi's®, Converse, Jordan, Hurley and Nike. The star-studded audience will include celebrity attendees DJ Khaled, Chris Paul, Victor Cruz, Tiki Barber, Scottie and Larsa Pippen, Adrienne Bailon and Thomas Davis, with more athletes being confirmed every day. Influencers Dear Giana, The McClure Twins, Hails World, Mia the Mini Diva and Aiden Garcia will be rocking the runway this season.
Charlotte's very own Mayor Lyles, R&B sensation, Anthony Hamilton and Carolina Panther Greg Olsen, Kyle Love, Captain Munnerlyn and former teammates Steve Smith, Charles Johnson and Thomas Davis will also have their families in the show.
The invitation-only Rookie USA fashion show will take place at Founders Hall in Charlotte to benefit DJ Khaled's WE THE BEST Foundation - the Asahd Initiative and Tiki Barber's Kulture City. The Asahd Initiative is to serve and donate to underprivileged children and was named after DJ Khaled's son. Kulture City provides a sensory friendly environment for autistic children attending sporting events and other public places.
The Charlotte Hornet's Little Stingers will perform along with kid DJ Chase Dawson.
"I'm excited to be a part of the show this season to give love and support to my son, Asahd, and Haddad Brands. #GRATEFUL," says DJ Khaled.
"This is always a great event we love supporting the children and it's always tied to a charity," said Tiki Barber.
- CELEBRITY KIDS ON THE RUNWAY:
- Aryam, son of Orange is the New Black's actress Dascha Polanco
- Ashad, son of DJ Khaled
- Boston, son of retired Baltimore Ravens and former Carolina Panther Steve Smith
- Brooklyn, daughter of retired New York Giants' Tiki Barber
- Chris and Camryn, children of Houston Rockets' Chris Paul
- Deuce, son of Boston Celtics' Jayson Tatum
- Digital Influencer, Hails from Hails World Instagram
- Giana, 9 year-old Artist, designer, and influencer from Dear Giana
- Ivana, Kiara, and Evan Carlos, children of former MLB player Carlos Beltran
- Jakari Fraser, child actor from Ben is Back
- Kennedy, daughter of retired NFL player Victor Cruz
- Jet and Beau, nieces of singer/talk show host Adrienne Bailon
- Skyy, Denim, Thomas Jr., Mattie, children of former Carolina Panther Thomas Davis
- Sophia, daughter of Scottie and Larsa Pippen
- Trinitee Stokes, child actress from Disney's K.C. Undercover
- CELEBRITIES IN THE CROWD: DJ Khaled, Tiki Barber, Adrienne Bailon, Israel Houghton, Carl Banks, Carlos Beltran, Chris Paul, Dascha Polanco, Jabari Parker, Jayson Tatum, Scottie and Larsa Pippen, Steve Smith, Thomas Davis, Victor Cruz
- WHERE: Founders Hall, 100 N. Tryon Street, Charlotte, NC
- WHEN: Friday, February 15th
- PRESS CHECK IN: 4:00PM
- RED CARPET: 4:30-5:30PM
- SHOW BEGINS: 5:30PM SHARP
Media should confirm their attendance with Jocelyn Coleman 323-330-0502; firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT WE THE BEST FOUNDATION: WE THE BEST Foundation is a 501C3 organization dedicated to enriching the lives of the next generation – from childhood to adulthood. We support non-profit organizations and individuals in underserved communities in efforts that aid them towards becoming The Best version of themselves by making their dreams come true.
ABOUT ASAHD'S INITIATIVE: Will support programs designed to enrich the lives of children. The initiative will support developmentally appropriate programs that aid in the growth and advancement of a child's life. An emphasis will be placed on programs that meet community needs, reinforce family values and promote youth entrepreneurship.
ABOUT KULTURE CITY: Kulture City is committed to promoting autism acceptance and inclusion by making public places likes zoos, stadiums, museums and much more Sensory Inclusive so autistic individuals can be included in these spaces. Kulture City is enriching the lives of children with autism and providing sensory friendly stadiums and experiences around the world.
SOURCE Haddad Apparel