LAS VEGAS, Jan. 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Wavien, Inc., of Valencia, CA, is launching new additional products to be sold on the Wavien Shop website (www.wavien.com/shop) and is introducing several new additions at CES 2014. Attendees are encouraged to see these products and others at the Wavien booth in the South Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center at booth #21859. New Products being introduced include:
- RLT™ based "On-Demand Gobo Flashlight" that is a super bright LED flashlight and can project custom Gobo images on demand.
- DPR™ based "Real 3D Display Kiosk", with an impressive "Out of the Box" floating image capability that is 5 times brighter than existing technologies. This system is scalable with 3" and 17" DPR™ platforms available now. Great for retail, jewelry stores, etc.
- PAR LED narrow and uniform beam lamp, with a distinct hard edge on the spot for retail stores, POS and high end residence and commercial uses. Convenient MEDIUM base thread makes this product backwardly compatible.
- Interchangeable GOBO PAR with MEDIUM base for easy point of sale installations. Images can be created on a color printer.
Previously introduced products and prototypes from Wavien remain in the lead of their prospective markets and include:
- Affordable Tactical Flashlights with an industry leading ANSI Beam Distance of over 1.3 miles. Ultra-narrow beams create a new "light pollution-free" approach for pinpoint beam accuracy.
- Low Cost Indoor/Outdoor Landscape image projectors using 35mm color slides - with the option of making personal images with a color printer.
- Solid Core Fiber Optic - RLT™ driven color systems capable of 100 foot run lengths. 3M Luminance Fiber is the best in the industry.
- Neon Replacement RLT™ illuminators. Super flexible SCHOTT™ 5 mm glass fiber replaces old worn, out Neon and with RGBW DMX capability from Wavien. This can change the neon sign market.
These products, concepts and prototypes are available for potential licensees as well as for sale. Distributor inquiries are particularly welcome with or without a license. All the unique and front-edge technologies from Wavien offer a distinct advantage to early adopters into the marketplace.
About Wavien, Inc.
Wavien, based in Valencia, California, is a technology licensing company developing long-life, high-performance light sources and engine prototypes for the projection and general lighting industries. Wavien currently offers its unique "Dual Paraboloid Reflector" (DPR™) technology for projectors for desktop and digital cinema applications. Wavien also offers the LED illumination market with substantial brightness improvements with its patented RLT™ recycling and non-imaging optical technology for digital displays and general lighting applications, including fiber optics. Wavien has established a web store providing product sales and custom evaluation samples of our technology for potential licensees and initial pilot production runs (www.wavien.com/shop).
DPR and RLT are registered trademarks of Wavien, Inc.
For more information, please visit www.wavien.com or contact the company.
Sales and Marketing
(661)294-2900 ext. 210
Read more news from Wavien, Inc.
SOURCE Wavien, Inc.