LONDON, Feb. 3, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
This report analyzes India's wealth and retail savings and investments markets, with a particular focus on the HNW segment. Analysis is based upon our 2014 Global Wealth Managers Survey, our Global Wealth Markets Analytics, and our Global Retail Investments Analytics.
- Size your potential client base using our proprietary data, presenting the number of affluent individuals by liquid asset band to 2019.
- Understand the drivers behind the growth of the affluent market, such as the wider macroeconomic environment and investment preferences.
- Quantify HNW asset allocations into non-liquid assets such as property. Find out how much of their investible assets are held offshore.
Reasons To Buy
- How large is the HNW market in India?
- What is the penetration of affluent individuals in India?
- What is the current and future mix of asset class balances in India?
- How much of their wealth do India HNW individuals invest offshore?
- Which booking centers are used by HNW individuals to invest offshore?
Driven by a very strong economy, over the past few years the Indian wealth market has impressed with growth rates only just below China. Looking forward, although growth is expected to remain robust it is not expected to maintain the stellar performances of the past decade.
The overall Indian retail savings and investment market will continue to exhibit strong growth through 2015-19, recording a compound annual growth rate of 8.3%. The total market will reach $2,226.8bn by the end of 2019.
One of the main drivers for offshoring wealth by Indian HNW individuals is to access a superior range of investment options (cited by 24% of respondents to our 2014 Global Wealth Managers Survey). This is coupled with the desire to globalize and diversify their assets (30%).
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3375698/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers