LONDON, Dec. 31, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
Wealth in Russia: Sizing the Market Opportunity analyzes Russia's wealth and retail savings and investments markets, with a particular focus on the HNW segment. Analysis is based upon our 2014 Global Wealth Managers Survey, our Global Wealth Markets Analytics, and our Global Retail Investments Analytics.
- Size your potential client base using our proprietary data, presenting the number of affluent individuals by liquid asset band to 2019.- Understand the drivers behind the growth of the affluent market, such as the wider macroeconomic environment and investment preferences.- Quantify HNW asset allocations into non-liquid assets such as property. Find out what proportion of investible assets are held offshore.- Export the graphics from the dashboard, or if you are more at ease using Excel, export the data into your own worksheets.
Reasons To Buy
- How large is the HNW market in Russia?
- What is the penetration of affluent individuals in Russia?
- What is the current and future mix of asset class balances in Russia?
- How much of their wealth do Russian HNW individuals invest offshore?
- Which booking centers are used by HNW individuals to invest offshore?
Affluent individuals held 92% of total retail liquid assets in Russia in 2014. Total liquid wealth by affluent individuals amounted to $444bn, with HNW individuals holding $167bn equating to 37.6% of this.
The retail savings and investment market is only forecast to grow by 0.7% in 2015 and 4.1% in 2016. From 2016 onwards the macroeconomic environment is predicted to improve and as such there should be a noticeable pick-up in the retail savings and investment market.
Russian HNW individuals have significant holdings of non-traditional asset classes. On average, alternative, commodity, and property investments account for 28% of HNW portfolios.Download the full report:
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers