NEW YORK, Nov. 26, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
Wealth in the US: Sizing the Market Opportunity analyzes the US's wealth and retail investments markets, with a particular focus on the HNW segment. Analysis is based upon our 2014 Global Wealth Managers Survey, our Global Wealth Markets Analytics, and our Global Retail Investments Analytics.
- Size your potential client base using our proprietary data, presenting the number of affluent individuals by liquid asset band to 2019.
- Understand the drivers behind the growth of the affluent market, such as the wider macroeconomic environment and investment preferences.
- Quantify HNW asset allocations into non-liquid assets such as property. Find out how much of HNW individuals' investible assets are held offshore.
- Export the graphics from the dashboard, or if you are more at ease using Excel, export the data into your own worksheets.
Reasons To Buy
- How large is the HNW investor segment in the US?
- What is the penetration of affluent individuals in the US?
- What is the current and future mix of asset class balances in the US?
- How much of their wealth do US HNW individuals invest offshore?
- Which booking centers are used by HNW individuals to invest offshore?
The US is home to the largest affluent population in the world and hosts a very advanced financial services sector, including the most sophisticated mutual fund and equity market. The large affluent population is financially literate, with high retail participation in equities and mutual funds.
In the future, growth in the affluent population's liquid assets will be pronounced when compared to other developed economies, supported by a more robust economy and financial markets.
The US economy performed well in 2014, which had a positive effect on the country's retail investments market. The next five years are expected to see continued moderate growth in terms of the total US retail investment environment, as investors move out of high-yielding equity allocation towards bond and deposit holdings.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03375691-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001