PORTSMOUTH, N.H., Jan. 11, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Web-Impac, a leader in the ground-breaking "first impressions" software and voter technology, announced a strategic partnership with the prolific director, Terrance "Terry" Traynor of Narrow Street Films to develop business videos and films – not just locally, but worldwide.
"We found that our custom, cinema-quality videos are a great option for marketing a business and provide many benefits to visually showcasing products and services through the power of film. Through the partnership, we were pleased to offer affordable local video packages. As well as an ability to produce productions globally, giving companies the ability to attract, engage and bring interested customers back to their sites again and again, which is critical to the success of the company," says Co-Founder and Chief Strategy Officer, Eric Robinson.
Why are website videos so compelling?
Here are vital stats no astute marketer should overlook:
- A whopping 73% of B2B marketers say that video positively affected their marketing results.
- Trending in 2017, 96% of B2B will plan to use video in their marketing plans.
- By 2017, experts believe that video will take up 69% of consumer internet traffic.
- That's the equivalent of almost 4x as much as web browsing and email.
- By 2018, it will have risen to 79%.
- When you use the word "video" in your email subject line, the open rates increase by 19%, click through rates go up to 65%, and unsubscribes drop by 26%.
- Companies that use a high-end business video grow revenue 49% faster than businesses that don't.
- 69% of smartphone users rely on videos to educate themselves about the new products and services.
(Stats are from 7 Tell-Tale Signs That It's Time for Your Business to Invest in A High-End Company Video by Sarah Bugden)
Uploading video content has proven to increase conversion rates in sales. However, a poorly produced video may do just the opposite and reflect badly on your business. Products and services that are depicted poorly can drive away prospective business. As with all marketing campaigns, it is recommended to use the cinema-quality video when creating video ads and promotions for your website and it is critical to carefully consider script and overall presentation. Bottom line: if you aren't skilled or knowledgeable in video creation, it is advisable to contact a professional agency (such as Web-Impac). When you have high-quality media with appealing concepts, you can be confident that your business will achieve greater success.
Sylvia Hampton, President of Hampton Bates PR offers, "We are pleased to be in the position to establish Web-Impac's creative capabilities using this exciting new visual medium, and with a global business audience."
Web-Impac (A division of Hampton Bates PR)
Web-Impac provides a variety of website business intelligence and voter software applications for growing businesses. Many of the applications can be purchased off-the-shelf or through our custom packages. Our proprietary software measures what customers think about your website, product or service and the results are captured in real-time which can be your key to product improvement and maintaining market share.
Hampton Bates Public Relations
Hampton Bates is the premier full-service PR and marketing firm serving corporations, nonprofit organizations, and celebrities. HB owns software company Web-Impac and a joint venture partnership with Narrow Street Films.
For more information, please contact: Sylvia R. Hampton at 603-570-4844 / [email protected]