SAO PAULO, March 28, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- CTEEP - Companhia de Transmissao de Energia Eletrica Paulista (Bovespa: TRPL3; TRPL4) (CTEEP) announces its Conference Call and Webcast to discuss 2010 earnings results:
2010 Results Conference Call
March 28, 2011 at 2:00 p.m. (New York)
Live via Internet – Simply access the above site or call
- First-time publication of the account statements in accordance with international accounting practices – IFRS, integrally adapted to all the pronouncements issued by the Brazilian Accounting Pronouncements Committee - CPC applicable to the Company's operations;
- Energisation of 82 projects representing growth in revenue of R$ 28.7 million in 2010;
- In 2010, CTEEP reached its best level of unsupplied energy (ENES) reporting the lowest ENES indicator among all energy transmission companies in Brazil.
- Gross operating revenue increased 3.9% to R$ 2,551,542 thousand in 2010 against R$ 2,455,811 thousand in 2009;
- Pay-out in 2010 to shareholders in the form of dividends and interest on shareholders equity in the amount of R$ 766.8 million, corresponding to R$ 5.07 per share;
- Exercise of preemptive rights in IEMG: CTEEP's Board of Directors approved the exercising of preemptive rights for the purchase of 40% of the shares in the capital stock of the subsidiary at its meeting of September 6 2010.
Numbers to Call:
Participants from Brazil: (55 11) 4688-6361
Participants from the USA: (1 888) 700-0802
Participants from other countries: (1 786) 924-6977
Access Code: CTEEP
Contact: Marcio Lopes Almeida (Chief Financial and Investor Relations Officer), Diogo Zinsly (Investor Relations Manager) or Thiago Lopes da Silva (Senior Investor Relations Analyst) of Companhia de Transmissao de Energia Eletrica Paulista CTEEP), +55 11 3138-7557, or by e-mail to email@example.com.
If you are unable to listen to the webcast live, this will be filed to the website http://www.cteep.com.br/ri. In order to access the replay click on the Investor Relations section. Or if you prefer, access the website http://www.prnewswire.com.br.
Should you experience any difficulties in hearing the transmission please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Transmitting electric energy with quality and efficiency. This is the business of CTEEP – Companhia de Transmissao de Energia Eletrica Paulista, the leading private sector concessionaire for electricity transmission in Brazil.
Some 30% of the electricity produced in Brazil and 60% consumed in the country's Southeast is sent through its network – made up of 12,272 km of transmission lines, 18,698 km of circuits, 2,488 km of optic fiber cables and 105 substations with tension up to 550kV.
CTEEP has an installed capacity of 43,973 MVA (Mega Volt Ampere) and with its own assets or through subsidiaries and participations, has a footprint in 12 Brazilian states: Rio Grande do Sul, Santa Catarina, Parana, Sao Paulo, Minas Gerais, Rondonia, Mato Grosso, Mato Grosso do Sul, Goias, Tocantins, Maranhao and Piaui.
The Company has a stakes in companies established to render an electric energy transmission public utility service: a 100% stake in the IEMG (Interligacao Eletrica de Minas Gerais), Pinheiros (Interligacao Eletrica Pinheiros) and in Serra do Japi (Interligacao Eletrica Serra do Japi); 50% in IESul (Interligacao Eletrica Sul), 51% in IEMadeira (Interligacao Eletrica Madeira); and 25% in IENNE (Interligacao Eletrica Norte e Nordeste).
Controlled by one of the largest energy transmission groups in Latin America Latina - Grupo Empresarial ISA which holds 89.40% of its common shares -, CTEEP also counts among its investors Eletrobras - the largest energy group in Brazil, the government of the state of Sao Paulo and 61 thousand personal and corporate shareholders.
CTEEP's shares are listed on the BM&FBovespa and since 2002, the Company has adhered to Level 1 of BM&FBovespa's Corporate Governance. Its preferred shares are a component of the Ibovespa stock index, the most important indicator of the average performance of share prices in the Brazilian stock market. In addition, the Company has an American Depositary Receipts – ADR Program under SEC Rule 144 A in the United States.
SOURCE Companhia de Transmissao de Energia Eletrica Paulista (CTEEP)