A practical approach to compliance and material declaration
OTTAWA, Oct. 25 /PRNewswire/ - Claigan (www.claigan.com), a leading provider of compliance solutions for environmental regulations, is providing on Nov 9th a 1.5 hour webinar covering component and regulatory engineering processes for achieving and maintaining RoHS and REACH SVHC compliance. This webinar is structured for engineering and regulatory compliance staff who deal with RoHS and REACH SVHC compliance on a daily or part time basis. The majority of the webinar focuses on approaches for imperfect situations and methods for achieving product compliance, and creating effective and accurate material declarations.
Topics covered in this webinar include:
- RoHS and REACH component engineering strategies
- Processes for electronic and mechanical components
- Pros and Cons of different data sets
- RoHS vs JIG / IPC1752 vs full material declaration
- Methods for handling cables and fasteners
- Managing the compliance of custom components
- Product level material declaration roll ups
- REACH SVHC Declarations: Products vs components
- Interpreting, verifying, and managing supplier declarations
- Solutions for components with non-responsive suppliers
- Solutions for distributors supplied products
- Compliance approaches for 'imperfect' Bills of Materials
- Proper use of software and other enabling tools
- Forward looking processes for simplifying the maintenance of compliance
Webinar - REACH SVHC and RoHS Component Engineering
Date: Nov. 9 2010
Time: 10am EST
Duration: 1.5 hr plus Q&A
Recommended for component engineers, compliance managers, safety engineers, quality engineers, and anyone else tasked with the day to day requirements of RoHS and REACH SVHC compliance.
About Claigan (www.claigan.com)
Claigan is a leading provider of compliance solutions for environmental and safety regulations. Claigan is dedicated to provided practical solutions for environmental compliance, product safety, and component engineering. At Claigan, we believe in 'More Results. Less Journey'.
SOURCE Claigan Inc.