WOBURN, Mass., June 10 /PRNewswire/ --
What: Demandware, Inc., the global leader in on-demand ecommerce, will host, "Mobile Commerce -- The New Must-Have." The Webinar will provide tips, trends and best practices for launching a mobile ecommerce site.
- Speaker, Scott Todaro, Senior Director, Product Strategy, Demandware, Inc.
- Guest Speaker: Brian Walker, Principal Analyst, Forrester Research, Inc.
- Guest Speaker: Larry Promisel, VP of eCommerce, Barneys New York
Mobile ecommerce sites are this season's must have for online retailers, but what should they consider before launching their site? Attendees of this Webinar will:
- Hear how consumers are currently using mobile commerce sites to make purchasing decisions.
- Learn the steps and best practices that companies can take to successfully launch a mobile commerce site, including the benefits of using a Web-based approach versus a native application, what functionality is critical, how to integrate mobile into your current ecommerce site and how to measure performance after the launch.
- Hear first-hand how Barneys New York successfully launched and extended their luxury brand with their mobile commerce site.
When: Tuesday, June 15, 2010 at 2:00 pm ET
About Demandware, Inc.
The trusted, global leader in on-demand ecommerce, Demandware revolutionizes how businesses deliver customized shopping experiences to consumers in the digital world. Only Demandware combines the on-demand ecommerce platform rated #1 by industry analysts, an open ecosystem of partners that extend the value of the platform, and measurable commitment by its employees to enabling client revenue growth. Demandware continually sets industry standards for market innovation and client satisfaction. Demandware clients include industry leaders such as Bare Escentuals, Barneys New York, Columbia Sportswear, Crocs, Frederick's of Hollywood, Hanover Direct, Jones Apparel Group, Lifetime Brands, Michaels Stores, Playmobil and Reitmans. For more information about Demandware, visit www.demandware.com, call 888-553-9216 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
SOURCE Demandware, Inc.