SAN FRANCISCO, July 17, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global wedding wear market size is anticipated to reach USD 87.9 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., expanding at a CAGR of 6.0% over the forecast period. Product innovation in terms of design and fabric, coupled with increased spending on weddings, is expected to be a major factor driving the market.
Key suggestions from the report:
- By product, traditional wear is projected to ascend at a CAGR of 6.3% during the forecast period. Presence of diverse cultures in Asia Pacific and Middle East and Africa is expected to drive the segment
- By gender, the male segment is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 7.1% owing to increase in demand for stylish male wedding outfits
- Destination weddings are becoming popular owing to consumer preference for scenic locations. Leveraging this growing trend, Sabyasachi, a famous Indian Designer, launched his summer collection in 2018, exclusively for destination wedding brides.
Read 80 page research report with TOC on "Wedding Wear Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Gowns, Suit/Tuxedo, Traditional Wear), By Gender (Female, Male), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/wedding-wear-market
Wedding gowns dominated the market in 2018 and accounted for 50.0% share of the overall revenue. Different types of fabric designs such as lace, georgette, and silk that improve the aesthetic value of the overall dress is a major factor increasing product demand. However, suits and tuxedos are expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period owing to substantial rise in fashion awareness among the male population. Moreover, different styles of jackets, embellishments, buttons, and handwoven designs are expected to increase product demand, thereby propelling overall market growth.
The female segment occupied the largest market share in 2018. Continuous design launches are contributing to the growth for women. In November 2018, Stella McCartney launched her first ever bridal collection to increase her product portfolio. The male segment is anticipated to grow significantly during the forecast period owing to advent of social media marketing and celebrity influencers.
Europe occupied the largest market share in 2018 owing to premium pricing strategy adopted by major players. The market in this region is comparatively mature, which is pushing manufacturers to design dresses that have costly decorations and detailing. This is expected to boost the wedding wear market growth in this region.
Asia Pacific is the fastest growing regional market owing to a large youth population present in countries like China and India. The average number of marriages per year in India and China together is estimated to be more than 20 million. This region is expected to drive the global market during the forecast period owing to increased spending on weddings as a result of rise in disposable income.
Grand View Research has segmented the global wedding wear market by product, gender, and region:
- Wedding Wear Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2025)
- Tuxedo / Suit
- Traditional Wear
- Wedding Wear Gender Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2025)
- Wedding Wear Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
Find more research reports on Consumer Goods Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Home Bedding Market – The market is primarily driven by the booming housing sector and increasing consumer spending on home furnishing.
- Modular Kitchen Market – The global modular kitchen market size was valued at USD 19.26 billion in 2018. Rapid growth of residential construction industry is expected to be a key driver for the market.
- Clove Cigarettes Market – The growth is attributed to increasing product launches driven by the growing demand for machine-made clove cigarettes.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.