Key Companies Covered in the Well Intervention Market Research Report Include Schlumberger, Halliburton, NOV, Baker Hughes, Oceaneering, Weatherford, Helix, Expro Group, Hunting Energy Services, Altus Intervention, Superior Energy Services, C&J Energy Services, TechnipFMC, Welltec, Deepwell AS, among others
PUNE, India, June 18, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global Well Intervention Market will gain significantly from the increasing demand for oil and gas from offshore areas. Fortune Business Insights has recently announced publishing of a report, titled "Well Intervention Market Size, Share and Global Trend by Type (Light Intervention, Medium Intervention, Heavy Intervention), Service (Logging & Bottom Hole Survey, Tubing/Packer Failure & Repair, Stimulation, Remedial Cementing, Zonal Isolation, Sand Control, Artificial Lift, Fishing, RE-Perforation), Application (Onshore, Offshore) and Geography Forecast till 2025." As per the report in 2018, the global Well Intervention Market was worth US$ 8+ Bn. The global Well Intervention Market is expected to progress at a CAGR of 5.23% and reach US$ 12.5 Bn by the end of 2026.
In terms of type, light intervention held the highest share in the global Well Intervention Market. Light intervention accounted for 58.8% of the global market in 2018. The popularity of light intervention is high among end users due to its less operational cost compared to heavy and medium intervention. However, the demand for heavy and medium intervention is likely to increase during the forecast period in response to the increasing well intervention activities.
To cater the constantly increasing demand for oil and gas, key market players are trying to increase the productivity of existing wells. This is likely to increase the growth rate in the global Well Intervention Market.
Onshore Segment Emerged Dominant in the Global Well Intervention Market
In terms of application, onshore segment was leading the global Well Intervention Market in 2018. However, the offshore segment is anticipated to witness high demand and grow at a relatively higher CAGR during the forecast period 2019-2026. Growth witnessed in this segment is attributable to the increasing investment in subsea oil and gas assets. This is likely to fuel the demand in the global Well Intervention Market.
Increasing number of well intervention activities and rising number of active rigs are key factors expected to drive the global Well Intervention Market during the forecast period 2019-2026. Moreover, discovery of new wells and rigs is also anticipated to give impetus to the global Well Intervention Market.
On the flip side, the high cost associated with well intervention activities may restrain the global Well Intervention Market during the forecast period.
"Market players should focus on investing in offshore assets. This will help improve the reservoir performance and overall life cycle of the well. This may also boost the global Well Intervention Market," said a lead analyst at Fortune Business Insights.
Middle East and Africa to Expand at the Highest CAGR
North America was dominating the global Well Intervention Market in 2018. The market in North America was worth US$ 3,268.3 Mn in 2018. Asia Pacific and Europe also held a significant share in the global Well Intervention Market. North America is expected to dominate the global market even during the forecast period. Increase in offshore activities in the Gulf of Mexico and North Sea will create growth opportunities for the Well Intervention Market in North America. Additionally, in 2017 the U.S. accounted for 50% of the new well drilled, followed by China and other Asian nations. The Middle East and Africa, is expected to grow at a relatively higher CAGR owing to the increased investment inflow and huge budget aided from Gulf nations.
Key Companies Covered in Report
- Baker Hughes
- Helix Energy Solutions Group
- National Oilwell Varco
- Oceaneering International, Inc.
- Expro Group
- Hunting Energy Services
- Weatherford International Plc
- Deepwell AS
- C&J Energy Services, Inc.
- Superior Energy Services, Inc.
- Altus Intervention, among others.
Browse Complete Report Details Enabled with Complete Tables and Figures:
Major Table of Content:
- Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
- Key Emerging Trends – For Major Countries
- Key Developments: Mergers, Acquisition, Partnership, etc.
- Latest Technological Advancement
- Global Upstream Investment Scenario – By Regions
- Insights on Regulatory Scenario
- Porters Five Forces Analysis
- Global Well Intervention Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Key Findings
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Service
- Logging& Bottom Hole Survey
- Tubing/Packer Failure & Repair
- Remedial Cementing
- Zonal Isolation
- Sand Control
- Artificial Lift
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Type
- Light Intervention
- Medium Intervention
- Heavy Intervention
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Application
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Competitive Landscape
- Strategic Recommendations
Request for Customization:
Browse Related Reports:
- Oilfield Service Market Size, Share and Global Trend by by Service (Seismic Service, Drilling Service, Completion & Workover Service Production Service, Processing & Separation Service, Others), By Application (Onshore, Offshore), and Geography Forecast till 2026
- Well Testing Service Market Size, Share and Global Trend by Service (Real Time Testing, Downhole Testing, Reservoir Sampling, Surface Well Testing), By Application (Onshore, Offshore) and Geography Forecast till 2026
- Offshore Drilling Rigs Market Size, Share and Global Trend by Type (Bottom Supported Rigs, Floaters Rigs), By Depth of Water (Shallow Water, Deepwater, Ultra Deepwater) and by Geography Forecast till 2026
Fortune Business Insights offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We therefore offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune - 411045, Maharashtra, India.
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE Fortune Business Insights