ORLANDO, Fla., Jan. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Premier Parks LLC has selected accesso (AIM: ASCO) to provide online ticketing and eCommerce support for two popular Wet 'n' Wild water parks.
As it does at nine other leisure venues, Premier will leverage the accesso Passport ticketing suite's eCommerce solution at both Wet 'n' Wild Phoenix and Wet 'n' Wild Hawaii, which were purchased in November 2013 by CNL Lifestyle Properties and are operated by Premier when the acquisition closes.
"Accesso has a proven track record with Premier Parks and has delivered outstanding results at all the other parks we operate," said Hugh Eichelberger, COO for Premier Parks. "Both of these Wet 'n' Wild properties require an online and mobile ticketing solution that offers a top notch guest experience while driving exceptional sales performance and Accesso Passport offers that track record and reliability."
The accesso Passport ticketing suite’s eCommerce solution will allow both parks to offer a comprehensive online shopping experience that includes advance sales of admission tickets, parking, meal vouchers, tours, merchandise, cabanas, birthday parties and more. It also will deliver increased guest conversion and commitment pre-arrival by integrating within the venue's current website and keeping guests engaged throughout their browsing process.
"We know that partners like Premier rely on a platform that can process huge guest demand while also being responsive enough to adapt to the constant changes in technology," said Steve Brown, accesso COO of North America and Europe. "We're honored that Premier continues to look to Accesso to provide our industry-leading eCommerce platform and look forward to supporting these outstanding Wet 'n' Wild properties."
About accesso Technology Group
accesso (AIM: ACSO) is the premier technology solutions provider to the global attractions and leisure industry. The company's patented and award-winning solutions drive increased revenue for attraction operators by significantly improving the most important part of an attraction visit: the guest experience. accesso solutions add value to operators at every point in the guest journey:
- We drive attendance The accesso PassportSM ticketing suite is a comprehensive, easy-to-use cloud solution that processes many millions of ticket and season passes every year, enabling operators to maximise up-sell and cross-sell with ease to drive greater revenue.
- We handle payments Our payment gateway carries level 1 PCI security certification and 24/7 support. It provides the tools, security and support operators need to drive sales and has so far processed more than $5 billion in transactions.
- We take guests out of line Since 2001 over nine million guests have used a patented accesso LoQueueSM solution to queue less, ride more, enjoy a better experience and increase their in-attraction spend.
- We simplify point-of-sale We offer a comprehensive point-of-sale solution through software modules combine ticketing, membership, retail, food/beverage transactions, rentals, credit card processing and many other functions into in a single system eliminating the need for separate systems and databases.
- We increase engagement accesso enables operators to engage more deeply and profitably with guests: pre-sale, in-attraction or post-visit. Our mobile apps have provided more than 2.75 million people with rich iOS and Android content to better plan their visit, buy their ticket on-the-go and unlock new experiences within an attraction.
More than 400 attractions worldwide currently employ accesso technology – from theme parks, to water parks, cultural attractions and sporting events, ski and snow parks. accesso solutions are trusted by the majority of the leading names in the leisure industry, including Six Flags Entertainment, Cedar Fair Entertainment, Merlin Entertainments, International Speedway Corporation, Palace Entertainment, Compagnie des Alpes, and Herschend Family Entertainment.
accesso is a public company, listed on AIM: a market operated by the London Stock Exchange.
More information is available at www.accesso.com.
About Premier Parks, LLC
Premier Parks, LLC operates theme and water parks throughout the United States including Elitch Gardens (Denver, CO); Wet 'n' Wild Phoenix (Phoenix, AZ); Wet 'n' Wild Hawaii (Kapolei, HI); Frontier City Theme Park and White Water Bay (Oklahoma City, OK): Nashville Shores Water Park (Nashville, TN): Ocean Breeze Water Park (Virginia Beach); Rapids Water Park (West Palm Beach, FL) and Clementon Amusement Park and Splash World (Clementon, NJ). Wet 'n' Wild SplashTown is operated by Premier Parks, LLC on a long-term lease from CNL Lifestyle Properties, Inc.