DUBLIN, January 27, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n8vdtw/whole_foods) has announced the addition of the "Whole Foods Market (WFM) - Competitive & Market Analysis" report to their offering.
Retail product scores the quality of all retail and restaurant locations in the U.S. based on the competition, demographics, and local economic conditions around each store to uncover powerful insights into retailer and restaurants' same stores sales and profitability. Investors, retailer, and real estate clients integrate its software into their business processes to drive their most important investment decisions.
Use this report to assess which high-end grocers have the best existing and new store locations and help forecast revenue and performance. Signal has performed an in-depth competitive and market analysis of Whole Foods Market with findings that highlight the following:
Example Quotes/Findings From Report:
- WFM clearly moved into smaller markets, though on a competition adjusted basis, opening were generally in line with the prior year store base.
- Most notably and similar to new store openings, WFM's Store in Development are slotted to open in less affluent markets.
- Signal's competitive landscape analysis assesses which retailers have the strongest competitive position in the High-end Grocer sector
- Signal's competitive framework segments the sources of competition in the markets that Whole Foods caters to and the aggregate effect of the rise of other high-end grocers within the same markets
- Proprietary Signal competitive weightings are assigned to competing retailers and channels based on the strength of the competitive relationship and product overlap
- See full competitive attribution and changes in attribution over time to identify competitors that are encroaching
- Overall competitive intensity based on the proprietary Signal Competition Ratio
- Quantitative evaluation of the quality of Whole Foods Market's new store trade areas relative to the pre-existing store base and relative to competitors' store openings
- Quantitative evaluation of the quality of Whole Foods Market's existing store trade areas relative to competitors' store trade areas
- The store quality evaluation is based on an extensive library of relevant store quality measures: population, income, target market, competition, local market economics, and spending
- Analysis run on both a raw and competition-normalized basis
Local Market Economics
- Housing, employment, fuel, and other economic indicators analyzed on a store-by-store basis for Whole Foods Market
- Comparing and contrasting retailers based on economic health of underlying markets
Reasons to Purchase
- For Investors: Clients can use this report to use Signal's proprietary data to make predictions on key revenue drivers and ultimately, profitability for Whole Foods Market
- For Investors: Source proprietary long or short investment ideas based on store quality inflection points
- For Retailers: Gain competitive intelligence on the strategy and quality of competitors' new store openings
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n8vdtw/whole_foods
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets