CHICAGO, June 8 /PRNewswire/ -- WilliamPaid, an online resource for renters and roommates, today announced a partnership with The Apartment People, Chicago's largest free apartment finding service, that will help Windy City residents manage rent payment, credit and roommate relationships.
Working together, WilliamPaid (www.williampaid.com) and The Apartment People will not only help Chicagoans find that perfect apartment, but will also provide tools for making rent payments online and on time.
"More than 30,000 people turn to The Apartment People each year to find housing and, through this partnership, we can help them pay rent easily online, while also managing roommate payment collections and building individual credit," said Evan Silverman, WilliamPaid CEO.
WilliamPaid offers flexible rent payment options and allows renters to use traditional bank accounts as well as credit or debit cards in any combination to pay their monthly bill. WilliamPaid will then send payment to the landlord, making collections much simpler.
"We are constantly striving to make the rental process easier and feel that having the ability to pay rent online via WilliamPaid will benefit both our renters and landlords," said Ilene Collins, CEO of The Apartment People.
Through the WilliamPaid website, renters can:
- Pay rent online with multiple, flexible options
- Manage rent payment collections among roommates
- Build credit while paying rent by reporting monthly rent payments to a credit bureau to build creditworthiness
- Track credit scores with credit reports and credit score monitoring
- Earn cash back for referring friends or shopping for household goods online
- Use cash back to pay off student loans and receive 10% matching contribution from WilliamPaid
- Use proactive and reactive roommate tools such as shared bill management, message boards, customizable roommate lists, and interactive roommate agreements
WilliamPaid is an online resource for renters and roommates, providing flexible rent payment options, including paying rent with a credit or debit card, credit building services such as having rent payments and past rent and utility payments reported to a credit bureau, shared bill management, allocation and tracking and other roommate tools that help renters and roommates communicate. WilliamPaid is headquartered in Northbrook, Ill. Learn more: www.williampaid.com.